Abu Hamza and four others to be deported

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im sure the knitting forum would get turned onto politics somehow...

IanM said:
In my opinion, like Jedward, this thread should have been drowned a birth.

Ian

I'm not so sure, I've never heard them sing I've only seen them on comedy panel show type things and in all honesty I thought they were fairly entertaining, a touch annoying but I can't understand the hatred of them. Charming and cheeky is how they struck me, however I don't imagine I'd feel that way after 15 minutes with them.

I certainly agree that this thread has become confused. They usually do. That is the way it is.

I take no offence from criticism ever, if argued, reasoned, reasonable, factual etc. The 'I don't agree with you so f off from the forum' seems a bit harsh, especially when not based on fact, but dogma.
Lecturing or hectoring? Not intentional, an example perhaps, please.
Extreme views? Now I'm REALLY confused. Example please.
Please remember that if I've pointed out the rediculous/inaccuracy of others, I don't believe I've told anyone what to think.
Please bear in mind how much my head hurts! I'm struggling to compute todays conference headline "I will spread privilege in Britain, Cameron tells Tory conference" with the English language - "privilege, is the unearned advantages accrued by an individual" and logic!!!!
love'n'joy
Lloyd

lloydedwards said:
I'm struggling to compute todays conference headline "I will spread privilege in Britain, Cameron tells Tory conference" with the English language - "privilege, is the unearned advantages accrued by an individual" and logic!!!!
love'n'joy
Lloyd

I think we're all struggling on that one.:angel::icon_rolleyes:

cubert said:
I see Girls Aloud are getting back together.

jokingly.gif

IanM said:
In my opinion, like Jedward, this thread should have been drowned a birth.

Ian

My favourite response to this thread (with Vinny's 'Meh!' response being a close runner-up).

Surely there is another forum more suitable than TSR for this interminable political 'debate'?

I asked nicely to stop the political postings, I am locking this now, you are annoying people with these threads now.I wont warn about it again :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom