Acquisitions 1 August - 31 August

Just been to delivered
bddb99a0795629887f774dca25c7d392.jpg

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Yellow Jinhao 159 fountain pen from eBay for a few quid; shown here for size comparison with the x750.

This pen is a huge, heavy, thick one. Could be named the Banana or the Yellow Submarine. Not quite big enough to fit four LSD infused Beatles inside, well not unless they took off their platform shoes anyway.

I remember I used to have a yellow fountain pen when I was at school, so this is a nod to that. It writes great and has a pretty smooth nib. I've filled it Cultpens' Deep Dark Orange ink which is the closest I have to banana juice. I'll have to get used to the size though and the weight.

Acquire_20160828_zpsu6toqj6p.jpg

image.jpg My Hone type 15a arrived today!
It is the short handled version.
First impressions apon picking it up was wow this is light, I don't know yet if this is a good thing or not.
I love my brass 15 so this is going to have to do something special to live up to it, however it still looks fabulous.
I will start a weeks trial of this razor tomorrow and I will not make my mind up about which one I prefer untill the end out of fairness to the 15a.

I don't have a clue about links, it's as much as I can do to get a picture posted with a few words underneath it!
I will post it in the reviews section and I think everyone should be able to find it, last time I posted it in SOTD and as you found out the other day you had to skip through a lot to find each posting.
I hope you find my thoughts on it interesting and informative .
Take it easy Rob.

View attachment 20439 My Hone type 15a arrived today!
It is the short handled version.
First impressions apon picking it up was wow this is light, I don't know yet if this is a good thing or not.
I love my brass 15 so this is going to have to do something special to live up to it, however it still looks fabulous.
I will start a weeks trial of this razor tomorrow and I will not make my mind up about which one I prefer untill the end out of fairness to the 15a.
My name's Paul and I'm a razorholic...:D

I don't have a clue about links, it's as much as I can do to get a picture posted with a few words underneath it!
I will post it in the reviews section and I think everyone should be able to find it, last time I posted it in SOTD and as you found out the other day you had to skip through a lot to find each posting.
I hope you find my thoughts on it interesting and informative .
Take it easy Rob.

I'll sort out the link Paul. I think it's the very least I can do.:p:D

I look forward to your thoughts with bated breath.

Back
Top Bottom