Acquisitions 1 July - 31 July, 2016

I was out of town for 10 days, and when I picked up my held mail at the Post Office this morning there was a lot of shaving stuff.
KzvI6Tu.jpg

One package had a variety of Pecksniff shaving soaps and a Fitjar Grapefruit shaving soap.
SFemvrB.jpg

And one had a 1-lb. roll of vintage Barber Colgate shaving soap pucks.
nBb433D.jpg

One was vintage Avon Wild Country shaving cream, which I'll pair with my vintage Avon shaving soap.
xBGgkn4.jpg

One was vintage Pierre Cardin Black shaving creams. I'll keep one tube to pair with very lightly scented shaving soaps and will list the other two for sale on the BST.
DUCE5Hd.jpg

And a package from Connaught had Cyril Salter Wild Rose shaving cream, which I'll put together with vintage Williams Rose shaving soap.
YIQloVr.jpg

Another package had vintage JHL shaving cream, which I'm going to combine with the matching JHL shaving soap.
XaLhuNL.jpg

And the last one contained Old Spice Original shaving cream, to be paired with vintage Old Spice shaving soap.
S6BOWH2.jpg

DSC_0363_zps49ksyibv.jpg

DSC_0364_zpslovcvguj.jpg

I Got My NOS French Special Monneret Full Hollow 6/8th in the Post Today & All the Inlay Markings are Intact & Beautiful..This SR has a Heavy Art Deco Thick Spine & its a Very Compact Design..I Am Delighted..I Will get Her on the Hone & Sharpen it Up..o_O

Lovely Jovley..:D

Billy
They are both fabulous, I would be delighted too

DSC_0363_zps49ksyibv.jpg

DSC_0364_zpslovcvguj.jpg

I Got My NOS French Special Monneret Full Hollow 6/8th in the Post Today & All the Inlay Markings are Intact & Beautiful..This SR has a Heavy Art Deco Thick Spine & its a Very Compact Design..I Am Delighted..I Will get Her on the Hone & Sharpen it Up..o_O

Billy
DSC_0363_zps49ksyibv.jpg

DSC_0364_zpslovcvguj.jpg

Billy
What a beauty!

Had two packages arrive this morning. One from OSP and one from Shavedash, who popped a freebie soap in for good measure.

I'm a complete newbie, so please bear with me. How do you use the OSP samples? Do you put them into the bottom of your shaving bowl or pot it into the palm of your hand? Apologies if this is a daft question.

Last edited:
Had two packages arrive this morning. One from OSP and one from Shavedash, who popped a freebie soap in for good measure.

I'm a complete newbie, so please bear with me. How do you use the OSP samples? Do you put them into the bottom of your shaving bowl or pot it into the palm of your hand? Apologies if this is a daft question.

A blob into shave bowl or squash whole sample into a tin and lather away.

Back
Top Bottom