Acquisitions - 17th to the 23th Jan 2011

Today I took delivery of these
2011-01-19112416.jpg

TOBS sandalwood herbal shaving soap in a wooden bowl, Pashana American bay rum, Pashana bay rum body wash, Brut Musk aftershave and Brut Alaska aftershave
Can someone please tell me how to cure this addiction :twisted:

Just received my slim adjustable (I3 - 1963 3rd Quarter) that I bought off Max (FrenchBlade) for £17.
A steal considering how nice it looks. Looking forward to getting it involved in my next rotation :hungrig

aySzK.jpg

Three parcels in the post today, one from Pedro :D Which included the very lovely TV Rocket! (this is amazingly lovely!)
One shavette I got from ZigZag, with blades, will give this one a try :D
and a cream and AS from N_A, unfortunately the AS didn't survive the trip from Latvia, and I had a very nice smelling enveloppe :( :(

Thanks everyone!

Max

FrenchBlade said:
aySzK.jpg

Three parcels in the post today, one from Pedro :D Which included the very lovely TV Rocket! (this is amazingly lovely!)
One shavette I got from ZigZag, with blades, will give this one a try :D
and a cream and AS from N_A, unfortunately the AS didn't survive the trip from Latvia, and I had a very nice smelling enveloppe :( :(

Thanks everyone!

Max

the TV's are really nice, i found a mint English (Rhodium Plated) one in a grooming kit a couple of years ago, very very nice looking with an extremely nice finish to them.

Enjoy it ;)

sunburyboy93 said:
the TV's are really nice, i found a mint English (Rhodium Plated) one in a grooming kit a couple of years ago, very very nice looking with an extremely nice finish to them.

Enjoy it ;)
Thanks Steve! This one looks almost unused! Am I right in thinking this should have the silver coloured metal blade holder? I'll hunt for one :D

Max

Gem Micromatic in a green bakelite case with an unused box of Star Blades
Unopened box of 5 Valet Autostrop blades
Ever Ready Chromium-plated Strop Outfit (with bonus boxed pot of Rolls Razor strop paste plus various blades!)

all from the 'Bay.

Some blades from Man of Leisure cheers Pete
2 Tubes of TOBS Eton College and The ST James Collection Luxury Shaving Cream
A sample pack from T and H balms and creams
A blade holder from E Bay

FrenchBlade said:
unfortunately the AS didn't survive the trip from Latvia, and I had a very nice smelling enveloppe :( :(
Will send you a new one, no worries.

Sent four parcels that night, just a couple of days after I had been back here, did not want to delay the shipments any more but omitted to pack the AS as well.
My apologies, you send everything (to everyone) packed so well and it is unfair to be sent items just like that, in a simple bubble envelope.

Now that I'm gonna make a shipment, if you need anything more just PM me. This Everest sc has after shave creme tube complement and also after shave creme with cologne complement as well.

Again sorry for this.

Konstantinos

Back
Top Bottom