Acquisitions - 17th to the 23th Jan 2011

I got my hands on an ultrasonic cleaner from Aldi , close call .
Desperately needed it.
SWMBO was very impressed. She rolled her eyes and asked loudly several times at the Checkout "Why do you need that for?"
all sure signs that she was deeply impressed. Imagine how happy she'll be if I buy some more razors :hungrig

[attachment=0]

No, not a brilliant blue metal butt-plug!

A Merkur 40c 'Barrel Grip' from eBay (approx half of retail price, looks like it was never used). According to the sales blurb, he asked his folks for a fatboy for that C-word event thingie-day
    • ... and they got him this.[/list:u][/list:u]
          • ... stock photo by the way, not my own,[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Attachments

• Merkur 40c - Barrel Grip -002.png
    360 bytes · Views: 87
A new brush from over T'pond for restoration, its an Ever Ready 250 and after a trip to uncle Beejays it'll be home to the loverly NF 220 knot it's pictured with, very oddly the plastic smells of vomit even after a couple baths.
[attachment=2][attachment=1][attachment=0]

A very nice Brush arrived with me today from Mr Sabini, a Rooney Stubby 2 "Heritage"

230be3de.jpg

b9a040c7.jpg

heroblob said:
A bottle of Pashana aftershave Kindly sent by James_uk.
Something to try and pass on if it doesn't agree.
Watch this space.

The Aftershave is very very strong........people will know you have arrived..... ;) if they did thier Bay Rum as an aftershave it would be good, but i used to use the Hair Tonic instead before i started making my own.

sunburyboy93 said:
heroblob said:
Watch this space.

The Aftershave is very very strong........people will know you have arrived..... ;) if they did thier Bay Rum as an aftershave it would be good, but i used to use the Hair Tonic instead before i started making my own.

It certainly is strong. Not a bad smell as far as i am concerned, but hey, i'm not the only one who lives here. :lol:

heroblob said:
sunburyboy93 said:
heroblob said:
Watch this space.

It certainly is strong. Not a bad smell as far as i am concerned, but hey, i'm not the only one who lives here. :lol:

it's a nice strong smell, but it mellows and as it does it takes on a nice woody sweet smell....good stuff

I really like it :D
But it didn't smell like I thought it would from the description!
It's a shame Mrs ts doesn't appreciate :-( but I wear it when she isn't with me ;)

I really like it too. It smells a bit for want of a better word "weey" when you first put it on but that fades very quickly to a warm powdery smell.
It is pretty strong and does last a long time though. Sometimes it still lingers after a long run and a long hot shower!

tubby_shaw said:
I really like it :D
But it didn't smell like I thought it would from the description!
It's a shame Mrs ts doesn't appreciate :-( but I wear it when she isn't with me ;)

A bottle of the Proff's Lime aftershave arrived this morning. (quick delivery, thanks Proff)

Nanny's Ice & a Slice shaving soap and a couple of her other lovely smelling soaps.

A Wilkinson Sword Classic DE razor complete with a pack of blades.

Back
Top Bottom