Acquisitions 1st January to 31st January 2016

mpf9ret

Supporter
Supporter
Sat 2nd January 2016.

Postman called with items from USA, which got here very quickly.

Nice clean early Schick Type G ? , with blades to compare with the Personna, which are for me very good.

IMG_0072.jpg

Ordered the following. Just gotta wait for it to arrive.

Muehle R 41 Chrome Open Comb
Muehle KSR Blade Guard
Semogue 620 Pure Bristle Shaving Brush
Gillette 7 O'Clock SUPER Stainless blades (seem to be getting on with these at the moment)
and various (4) alum stones.

Fish

Fraid not. Gonna hang onto it. Might send it out on a pass it round see if you experts can really tell any difference between it and a normal tech at a later date :)

Received this a few days ago.
vr7s5f.jpg

It's interesting - I have a number of NF brushes in that style of handle - but they they are all different in some way - height, proportions, etc. I wonder if that is by design or a result of Peter making these by hand. Doesn't matter in a way as they are all fantastic :D

Some similar looking NFs (the one above is #2 from the right):
2iqmwli.jpg

20160104_170720-1.jpgRazorock Plissoft arrived today after ordering on 22nd December, not bad at all.
Got the Aramis edt after mooching around in Debenhams today for the princely sum of £9.20 (80% off) because of the 'damaged' packaging

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1451936747.845653.jpg

My Christmas haul, Santa was very good to me this year.

The razor is the de89, I used to have one but I gave it to my brother a couple years back to get him into wet shaving. I forgot what a superb razor it is.

Back
Top Bottom