Acquisitions 1st Mar - 31st Mar 2016

Mail call day #2 of the week.
Custom Geoff Anderson Shavemac, a few cheap Schick razors from eBay, and a stack of soaps.
Incidentally, the two Wickhams soaps are "samples". The big one is a testing formula of Darron's unreleased 1912 hard soap, the smaller one is a soft soap using a custom scent for a project we're collaborating on.

Mail call day #2 of the week.
Custom Geoff Anderson Shavemac, a few cheap Schick razors from eBay, and a stack of soaps.
Incidentally, the two Wickhams soaps are "samples". The big one is a testing formula of Darron's unreleased 1912 hard soap, the smaller one is a soft soap using a custom scent for a project we're collaborating on.

How does the CRSW compare to the Caties?

That collaboration sounds interesting!

Thanks Andy, it looks better in real life. My crappy phone camera doesn't capture its true beauty.
I fell in love with this brush well over a year ago when I first saw it. I've been after one for a while.
I got this one new direct from Mr. Anderson himself.
Custom scent?! Ears pricked!

I shaved last night with a new tub of Wickham's Spice Trade ........ Absolutely gorgeous lather from it ..... And the scent! Takes me right back to playing in the bathroom while Grandad was shaving, his old Boots boar brush taking a puck of Old Spice to task .....

Bloody winner, it is :D

Bowl upgrade (eBay) - no more high side clanging
Grommet relieved.
20160302_135944rsz_zps3tcgma5i.jpg

20160302_131854rsz_zpsqj43kdhr.jpg

That's very nice, where did you get it?
Thank you, Sir.
The shaving mug (not bowl, handle Tom! it's got a handle...) was from eBay: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/111911009282
However, I suspect it originally came from Steve Woodhead's wheel. I'm more than a little delighted as I'd originally earmarked my self imposed budget on one but then went and blew it on some soap and aftershave currently on route from @missingskin
The tea cup... well, I'm not certain - I think it was a Christmas pressie more than a few moons back.

Back
Top Bottom