Acquisitions, 1st September to 30th September 2015

IMG_3175.JPG

Got a lovely boxed 7 day set of Wilkinson Sword hollow ground blades - in great nick and with a fabulous edge on them. Only seen one of these blade sets before and it was in poor shape really - so feeling like I've used up my portion of good luck for a while.

IMG_3171.JPG
IMG_3170.JPG
IMG_3173.JPG
IMG_3172.JPG
IMG_3174.JPG

Ratty

Last edited:
New Feather Popular DE Razor from eBay for £8.50 to be used when travelling.
I was quite surprised that it's mainly metal and not plastic. Good sized TTO handle 100mm by 10mm. Even included a couple of blades. The blade box is actually more useful as it's perfect for carrying new blades and disposing of spent blades in its slot. Easy to open these blade boxes to dump the blades when you get home then can be used again.
I'll give the razor a go in a few days.

Acquire_20150903_zps1kmiede6.jpg

Last edited:
New Feather Popular DE Razor from eBay for £8.50 to be used when travelling.
I was quite surprised that it's mainly metal and not plastic. Good sized TTO handle 100mm by 10mm. Even included a couple of blades. The blade box is actually more useful as it's perfect for carrying new blades and disposing of spent blades in its slot. Easy to open these blade boxes to dump the blades when you get home then can be used again.
I'll give the razor a go in a few days.

Acquire_20150903_zps1kmiede6.jpg
I picked up one of these very recently. Very mild - possibly too mild for some. Hope you get on well with it.

Back
Top Bottom