Acquisitions, 1st September to 30th September 2015

Two things to note there: first, the age of the commenter was obviously under 40; second, so must you be, as the comment bothered you :D
Shame you didn't give yourself five or six spritzes, as you could have cleared the building before even opening the door!

You're not a Quorum man, then. I'd also avoid the following: Pino Silvestre, Agua Brava, Ted Lapidus, Rapport, Kouros ... in fact, all my scents. Quorum! At least once a week, their 'Silver' gets a little spritz every now and again, too.
I like Quorum. Pino Silvestre had to stay outside the house till I traded it. Yuck.

Pino is a just a bit too classy, eh? :D
It's a bloody good pong to my nose! The aftershave has a light mentholation to it.

Today brought me a second ASR Reverse Lather Catcher in a proper tatty case and a genuinely NOS GEM Damaskeene blade, courtesy of a pal on another forum - it's not as keen as a new GEM by Personna, but it is as keen (still ... 100 years on) as a second or third run GEM by Personna blade. I have high hopes ...

Received what may very well the biggest kickstarter 'mess' this year as far as safety razors goes - the Rockwell 6S razor....

16iinvs.jpg

Received a 1920's French lather catcher.

The good:
It's absolutely gorgeous:
2gwf3mr.jpg

The bad:
The seller decided to send it in a thin envelope from France to the US and the head got a bit smushed in transit to the point where the blade can't be fitted in it.... :(
29o0kud.jpg

Now, it's possible that I could bend it back into shape again but it's not a very flexible metal - this must have happened from having had quite some weight on it.

I contacted the seller and we'll see what he says... Ugh :(

Back
Top Bottom