Acquisitions July 2023.

AJFCJaUv0kriNVovCssNyIaKX1z0Aeoo6h8FlyO7_NLKaBE8vFwpQB9KsRfZltr-XVGolG49ojZpAJ657u6E8XlaHhim8vhzMbQQQWm6iDPpN9cORQG3Wnqja9ScIGrKkZDEFp3yZv0g-Vu7irQ9P49AtikH8w=w800

Love my retro-splashes!

I am back. The prodigal shaver returns. More later on my SOTD adventures...

20230706_174727.jpg

I never really liked this scent in the past when I had a spray in some shop or other, but recently changed my view and absolutely loved it. So buy buy buy

The best bit for me though outside of the scent itself was the service I received from Allbeauty. I ordered at 10 last night and bugger me it arrived at 10 this morning. That is what I call great service.

Very happy bunnyism

Last edited:
I am back. The prodigal shaver returns. More later on my SOTD adventures...

View attachment 108421

I never really liked this scent in the past when I had a spray in some shop or other, but recently changed my view and absolutely loved it. So buy buy buy

The best bit for me though outside of the scent itself was the service I received from Allbeauty. I order at 10 last night and bugger me it arrived at 10 this morning. That is what I call great service.

Very happy bunnyism
I really want to try the OG Terre d'Hermes at some point. I have the Givrée one and I absolutely love it. Lots of citron!!!!

I really want to try the OG Terre d'Hermes at some point. I have the Givrée one and I absolutely love it. Lots of citron!!!!

To me it comes over as a 'dirty orange' which is something I really like. The Banana Republic Neroli Woods is a similar sort of story and gave me the idea to try the Hermes again. This time it won my otherwise rancid heart.

Back
Top Bottom