Acquisitions July 2023.

IMG_20230711_172952.jpg

A Yaqi defect handle Mew Brown, looks like a SynBad but I think the ApSc is a bit of a better knot, but this is decent. One of the better of the ridiculous number of Yaqi brushes I have bought over the years.

A cheap Slim Twist as well. I'm ashamed to say I overlooked this model for it's plastic handle. I'm the chump, it is more enjoyable to use in the shave than my Rocket/Rocket HD.

View attachment 108674
My Mongoose SE Stainless Steel razor came today with a couple of extra goodies thanks to the very generous @jphelan81
I have to say it's by far the heaviest razor I have ever owned, the wife asked was it another WWII bomb like the one that got washed up last month?
I really hope you like it, it’s an amazing razor but certainly a beast!

This acquisition took me over the top on the shaving restraint thread. From the bay, 4 sealed, unboxed Muhle Sea Buckthorn shave soaps. Arrived yesterday, started one today. I purchased one during COVID to get an order above the limit for free postage, and found it a fantastic soap. These 4 were less than £15 including the shipping. Bargain.

Nice! Good to know, too ... I've mulled over the Muhle soaps and not actually pulled the trigger. I will do now. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom