Acquisitions Mon 13 - Sun 19 April

Took a BIN punt on a Slim Adjustable (blurry pictures and all). What turned up was a 1964 J1 in excellent condition. Adjusting ring/silo door/last quarter turn action is perfect as is the black numbering. Result!

[attachment=13732]

Attachments

• IMG_0392.jpg
    IMG_0392.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 30
My two most recent purchases:

10wpegw.jpg

Speick ASL is excellent and I'm looking forward to trying the Pitralon Swiss tomorrow morning.

pjgh said:
See, now you're thinking "Meh!?" to the Schick Krona ... it's all about the Tracs :D

I'm really not though :) Those four already got tossed into the 'undesirables box' along with various other ratty looking razors I am honestly never going to touch. Once I get to 20 razors in that box it might justify an actual 'sale' for 10 bucks or so for the whole lot :)

Got 11 razors today:icon_razz::icon_razz:

These four I'm pretty sure I've identified correctly...
IMG_1024_zpstssts3sm.jpg

L-R
1933 Gillette No.77
Wilkinson Flip-Top
Laurel Dumb-Bell
1940's Four Piece Tech

The next couple I'm not 100% sure on and I've had to take a guess looking at a few guides. Advice more than welcome..

IMG_1034_zpsksouhqp6.jpg

The above I think is either a 61 Parat or 62 Rocket??

IMG_1030_zpsjw22e0ei.jpg

And I think this could be a 53/54 Rocket HD going off the look and weight. Not 100% sure though.

Also got a grubby looking EverReady Featherweight which I'm looking forward to giving a try. Curious as to how it measures up against the 1912 with the lighter handle and guard rail.

There was a couple of unremarkable Techs in there as well as the two below. No idea what they are and I'm pretty sure the chunky handled one is some form of Frankenrazor.....

IMG_1042_zpstsbhibzt.jpg

Here they are broken down...
IMG_1039_zpssgqvuhhz.jpg

IMG_1041_zpsrm0pztcc.jpg

Hope that post isn't too long or pic intensive:s

Newly acquired PAL Injectomatic .....:dodgy:
45_zpscfeasmep.jpg
[/URL]][/img]
Another shot.....
46_zpsr9iwhj6l.jpg
[/URL][/img]

I got this early this week from a UK EBay seller......The Pal Injectomatic is in Brand New Unused Condition with the factory dummy blade in place........:icon_rolleyes:

It reminds me of something out of the Avengers from the 1960s ......Very plastic and looks and feels like a cheap low budget toy.....:mad:

But, I had a shave with this thing and found out that its a real "BAD BOY" and no two ways about it makes a Schick G at least in my experience seem like a Pussy Cat by comparison .........I am aware that about twenty minutes after a shave the bristles retracts back into the pores of the face.....After a shave with the PAL the bristles seem to retract to the very core of the face and any signs of regrowth seems to take a lot longer to pop their heads out

For me at least the PAL injectomatic delivers a shaving experience and slow stubble regrowth like no other SE I have ever came across ......Not suggesting its better ......But its certainly different ......:icon_razz:

The PAL Injectomatic reminds me of an M16 Assault rifle.....Very plastic looking and feeling like a cheap low budget toy.....But a real "BAD ASS".......LOCK & LOAD :angel:

Fergiebilly said:
45_zpscfeasmep.jpg
[/URL]][/img]
Another shot.....
46_zpsr9iwhj6l.jpg
[/URL][/img]

I got this early this week from a UK EBay seller......The Pal Injectomatic is in Brand New Unused Condition with the factory dummy blade in place........:icon_rolleyes:

It reminds me of something out of the Avengers from the 1960s ......Very plastic and looks and feels like a cheap low budget toy.....:mad:

But, I had a shave with this thing and found out that its a real "BAD BOY" and no two ways about it makes a Schick G at least in my experience seem like a Pussy Cat by comparison .........I am aware that about twenty minutes after a shave the bristles retracts back into the pores of the face.....After a shave with the PAL the bristles seem to retract to the very core of the face and any signs of regrowth seems to take a lot longer to pop their heads out

For me at least the PAL injectomatic delivers a shaving experience and slow stubble regrowth like no other SE I have ever came across ......Not suggesting its better ......But its certainly different ......:icon_razz:

The PAL Injectomatic reminds me of an M16 Assault rifle.....Very plastic looking and feeling like a cheap low budget toy.....But a real "BAD ASS".......LOCK & LOAD :angel:

I love mine - my favourite injector that I've tried so far... They go for next to nothing on ebay too!

Fergiebilly said:

45_zpscfeasmep.jpg
[/url]][/img]

Another shot.....

46_zpsr9iwhj6l.jpg
[/url][/img]

One of these with a black handle was the first injector I owned. I know exactly what you mean. From old adverts I dated mine to 1955

Here a piccie of some of my Birthday loot!
Seems a lot of people looked at my amazon wishlist so I got quite a few bits Ia really wanted! The two brushes where not on the list so extra thoughtful, my other half and niece both got me one!

2py9mkh.jpg

I knew it! I did use ot for my shave on the day, it's something else alright!

The two vie-long's were a definite surprise though, well pleased with those coming out of nowhere!

Back
Top Bottom