Acquisitions - November 2022

Whilst I ordered these mid October, they arrived today, although not all 4 of the Four Horsemen series were available. I did chuck a couple of other samples in and when I saw the Baili BR179 TTO for $5.99 that went in too.
First niff doesn't give too much away, whilst others seemed not to like the scent of the War soap, all I could pick up was coriander! Seemed pleasant enough to me; I was a tad disappointed that I couldn't smell cordite!

Not shave related, but also acquired some daily training and some long distance trainers on Saturday. Hoping that I can reduce injury and see if they'll be good enough for the marathon, or whether I need another pair!

Attachments

• IMG_20221107_124755__01.jpg
    IMG_20221107_124755__01.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_20221106_013133__01.jpg
    IMG_20221106_013133__01.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 13
Holy Black Coconut Creeper set
btfvMPn.jpg

What's the thing with those Holly black soaps and splashes? I saw that they are some kind of limited editions. Is it some special base for soap or what?
Was a limited run to increase sales by FOMO.

The Coconut Creeper Shaving Soap is in our coveted tallow formula for the slickest lather and best post-shave feel on the market today. The coconut fragrance oil is added at low temps to ensure it doesn't off-gas into the atmosphere while we are making it and coconut milk is added instead of some of the water we use in our Artisan Soaps for a creamier feel. Lather it on and the cold creeps up your face steadily.

These are super limited, but we hope you get a chance to try them! Good Luck!

Was a limited run to increase sales by FOMO.

The Coconut Creeper Shaving Soap is in our coveted tallow formula for the slickest lather and best post-shave feel on the market today. The coconut fragrance oil is added at low temps to ensure it doesn't off-gas into the atmosphere while we are making it and coconut milk is added instead of some of the water we use in our Artisan Soaps for a creamier feel. Lather it on and the cold creeps up your face steadily.

These are super limited, but we hope you get a chance to try them! Good Luck!
I mean are they that good as I saw different creeper soaps earlier but never investigated much.

AF73D3C3-A55A-4A28-8F54-CDE699598A24.jpegJust arrived in record time, the Yaqi/Master Soap Creations Issey Miyake L’Eau D’Issey Soap dupe. It’s absolutely lovely, a very close clone to the original soap with a slightly more natural, fresh and zestiness to it. Wish I’d got the splash too now! MSC have managed to reacreate the scents of my youth with this and their JPG Le Male soap.

View attachment 96275Just arrived in record time, the Yaqi/Master Soap Creations Issey Miyake L’Eau D’Issey Soap dupe. It’s absolutely lovely, a very close clone to the original soap with a slightly more natural, fresh and zestiness to it. Wish I’d got the splash too now! MSC have managed to reacreate the scents of my youth with this and their JPG Le Male soap.
Looks like they went with "ISSEY MIYAKI" after all. :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom