Acquisitions - September 2022

Connaught mail drop.
Schick injector blades and Gem blades purely because SEptember has depleted my SE blade stock.
Tabac because it's a classic and I didn't have any, same for Arko and it's not like it's going to break the bank!
The new brush because I liked the look and I've donated a boar and a synth to my daughter's barbering kit and another boar for my son, so need to add a few new brushes!

Attachments

• IMG_20220927_120233__01.jpg
    IMG_20220927_120233__01.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 13
NOS Boots Old English Lavender gift set:

AL9nZEUwTziBCqGqDkqzG2bfXrysC7NOznCjTlW8NlyCnMhAP7kRTlHUsv3TEOvkeKuqL2PYhXyq1k7X7T_Tu07HOLBRmfKqPRk1eVAdy3mTVn4uQzBGgpel69Cp-SDpaXTeQ9Nk7bH-sUxt9_Y5XgwFsqlRZQ=w1200

I do like vintage Boots.

Coming back from Back Roads Gold. Here's my Schick Types E & F. Gillette Aristocrat, Williams DE Razor, half a RFB Head I made from one with broken teeth on one side and the barrel for my Gibbs Adjustable. View attachment 94204View attachment 94205View attachment 94206

The RFB really lends itself to the single-edge format. Shaving off a side from a New with broken teeth is one thing, but I think I'd have to punch anyone who butchered a Hybrid Tech!

The RFB really lends itself to the single-edge format. Shaving off a side from a New with broken teeth is one thing, but I think I'd have to punch anyone who butchered a Hybrid Tech!
That is a razor I do not have.....................yet. But it wouldn't have broken teeth would it ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom