Acquisitions w/c Mon 18th - Sun 24th Apr incl.

moodymick said:
Does anyone know how long it takes to walk from Turkey with 100 Shark SS?

Me neither - but it's over 6 weeks, unless he dropped 'em and had to go back for some more :roll:

Normal mail is around 7-9 working days. If it's the 300 for £14 chap, I've heard of one or two others that haven't had theirs either. Open your dispute at eBlag/paypal if you've not already.

Hey up Mick If you got them from here <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://shop.bestshave.net/">http://shop.bestshave.net/</a><!-- m --> i would be getting concerned i've bought three times now from them and the most i've waited was 6 days largest order been 200 Astras. I actually placed a review about how quick delivery was.The problem with this guy is communication he never seems to answer emails maybe a language problem i dont know.Get on to it quick is my advice.

Were they from a seller called "Leufeu"?

I ordered the same 100 and they arrived in 7-10 days, I appreciate that doesn't help you, but don't give up!

moodymick said:

Me neither - but it's over 6 weeks, unless he dropped 'em and had to go back for some more :roll:

I ordered 300 astras from turkey after six weeks nothing arrived and the seller refunded me

It's now been Nearly 8 weeks and still nothing so god knows what happened to them

Steve

A couple of vintage Brushes ;) (the Butterscotch may get a new knot, just depends how it is when i receive it, but it looks kinda nice how it is :
the scuttle will get PIFFED on here as i have no use for it
$(KGrHqF,!h8E2I+UCyWsBNqZFo(Uzw~~_12.JPG

Nice parcel received from Co Pilot today with the return of my Slant, which he had been trying out . Also enclosed an entirely unexpected PIF of C & E Sienna soap which I've never tried and will thoroughly enjoy christening presently.

JohnnyO. \ :D

moodymick said:

It should take 17days and 15hrs(continuously) to walk from istanbul to manchester,so if he was gonna walk for 24hrs then take 24hrs rest it would be 34days...ish,your man must be walking at a very slow pace

A Gillette Contour from 1981, not really old compared to alot of the razors we own, but a nice little set, extremely clean and complete for 30 years old !!, £6.00 well spent, and yes i do use Cartridges when speed is critical and concentration is not !!

12d3df1b.jpg

59c94af5.jpg

51577996.jpg

4f2e4f85.jpg

4a6baf82.jpg

And my Lovely set from Yellow Jim:

137b8536.jpg

5294544b.jpg

6a3e10e5.jpg

a5de886e.jpg

c021d0c6.jpg

A sampler of Alt Innsbruck pre/post shave emulsion and cologne from Connaught shaving - nicely priced and phenomenally quick to arrive! Will review the scent once I've used it in tonight's shave.

Ainslie :shave

just in time for today's shave the nice Postie delivered these:

Travel size - 30ml - bottle of Castle Forbes Pre-save Lotion. Wanted to try something other than the T&H Oil. Will use it tomorrow when the blade has settled down.

Travel size - 30ml - bottle of Castle Forbes Cedarwood & Sandalwood After Shave Balm, which I used today for the first time and it gave me a terrible bout of itching - yes to the face :lol:

TTFN. . .

Back
Top Bottom