Acquisitions w/c Mon 18th - Sun 24th Apr incl.

Creed Aventus, 75ml. Two-three quid cheaper that the RRP on the Creed UK web site.

Possibly to follow with a bottle of Creed's Silver Mountain Water or Millesime Imperial later today or perhaps tomorrow (testing them on me right now).

Show more

One HD rocket (boxed) - extremely clean just a couple of dunts on the knurling - from homesweethomestyle.co.uk (thanks norman for the link to something else on their site)
Vintage blade PIF from Northam Saint

Still confused as to why the post is arriving on Good Friday though. Probably won't on Easter Monday (which isn't a holiday here) instead.

My first New Forest brush - a Chunky Two Band in tortoiseshell. Ordered it Wednesday, it arrived Thursday - great service courtesy of Fido :) .

A gorgeous brush, I used it for the first time this morning. As my previous experience had been limited to pure badger and the 404 boar/badger mix, using this superb brush was a revelation. Very, very pleased :D .

Jos

nf3u.jpg

nf1f.jpg

Purchased this from the Shaving Shack monday, arrived two days after order, I used it the next day great brush, fantastic quality, my first Simpsons brush, dont think it will be my last.

Jamie

003-3-1.jpg

A Lovely Gillette Slim (last qtr 1966) and a lovely Butterscotch Culmak 55 Best Badger Brush

have three Schick Kronas 3 Superspeeds and 2 more Slims and a Fatboy on the way from my new source..
got to build up my stock of vintage again :D

Floid brand has begun selling a special edition of the lotion in a 400 ml bottle. My girlfriend has given me, I was also given Floid balm. In the Spanish forum where I participate these two products are very successful.

A greeting from Spain!!!

milogciachez said:
Floid brand has begun selling a special edition of the lotion in a 400 ml bottle. My girlfriend has given me, I was also given Floid balm. In the Spanish forum where I participate these two products are very successful.

A greeting from Spain!!!

Are any of the special editions of the blue variation. :roll:

pedro083 said:
milogciachez said:

A greeting from Spain!!!

Are any of the special editions of the blue variation. :roll:
Pedro is normal lotion, orange

Francorelli said:
My first New Forest brush - a Chunky Two Band in tortoiseshell. Ordered it Wednesday, it arrived Thursday - great service courtesy of Fido :) .

A gorgeous brush, I used it for the first time this morning. As my previous experience had been limited to pure badger and the 404 boar/badger mix, using this superb brush was a revelation. Very, very pleased :D .

Jos

nf3u.jpg

nf1f.jpg
I love this brush. If not indiscreet, how much and what size

Back
Top Bottom