Acquisitions - week Feb. 14th to 20th incl.

Purchased in the small town of Albany, Il. right next to the Mississipi River. I'm sending this to Trainman just to show what is out there. Straight out of the case and into the mail; his elbow grease is required. 3 buck. All he best, Robert

Attachments

• Red Tips.jpg
    360 bytes · Views: 94
Just arrived in the post this morning, a 1963 slim adjustable from FrenchBlade (thanks Max) with a pack of Shark SS blades, a pack of Supermax stainless blades, a sdample of EdT and some Trumper's Coral skin food. :cool:

A mug.

IMAG0198Custom.jpg

Suffers from brush rattle, I need a longer brush.

Ps. It fits a monsavon soap in the bottom like a glove.

Old Spice mug (empty) from Ebay. After I won it I read the listing again and it mentioned a hairline crack but I think it might just be a mould mark so have hopefully got away with it.

cubert said:
A mug.

IMAG0198Custom.jpg

What I like about this, is that you were so excited about your purchase that it seems that you were unable to wait to get back to home or work to take the picture!! :)

Ian

Another parcel arrived today from Germany containing:

A TI ground Le Grelot
A thing for taking stones out of horses hooves for applying ballistol to a straight razor blade (it looks a bit like a bingo 'dibber')
A 'behind the scenes' at Thiers-issard DVD - thought it might be interesting as I've only ever seen very short youtube videos in foreign languages with short snippets of each stage.

IanM said:
cubert said:
A mug.

IMAG0198Custom.jpg

What I like about this, is that you were so excited about your purchase that it seems that you were unable to wait to get back to home or work to take the picture!! :)

Ian

:lol:

With 6% battery left I was cutting it fine!

Northam Saint said:
KRF1963 said:
Old Spice mug (empty) from Ebay. After I won it I read the listing again and it mentioned a hairline crack but I think it might just be a mould mark so have hopefully got away with it.

Aren't they made of a Pyrex type glass ? In which case it would be like you say a mould mark.

Depends on the era....... for more info than you ever thought you would need - read on.......http://www.cr8on.com/mugindex.html

The Rooney from factormax is here. Shown in pic after a quick test lather with Formula 31 Vanilla soft soap.

Show more

The I Coloniali soap arrived this week as well. Highly recommended by Teiste, I decided to give it a try and got it from Connaught Shaving.

Show more

Its smell is 'dark', mango of course, does smell a bit of fig as well, don't know, it's confusing but reportedly a remarkable soap. We'll see.

Show more

N_Architect said:
The I Coloniali soap arrived this week as well. Highly recommended by Teiste, I decided to give it a try and got it from Connaught Shaving.

Show more

Its smell is 'dark', mango of course, does smell a bit of fig as well, don't know, it's confusing but reportedly a remarkable soap. We'll see.

Oh. That looks nice. Never heard of it before. Let us know what you think of it once you've tried it.

N_Architect said:
The Rooney from factormax is here. Shown in pic after a quick test lather with Formula 31 Vanilla soft soap.

Show more

Show more

Show more

I particularly like the "Areola" in the middle of that soap............see i would want to play with it too much and would never have time to shave ! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

in fact that is far too "Boob" like for me to think of anything else
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Areola

Back
Top Bottom