Acquisitions - week Feb. 21st to 27th incl.

Audiolab said:
joe mcclaine said:
First shave-related purchase of the year and it's a cracker!

500ml splash bottle of Blenheim Bouquet!

Yeah, I know!

Now, I just need an empty Trumper's Cologne bottle to put 100ml in ... or a nice glass atomiser.

The first one to say "Dumb Sucker" will be subjected to a 'cyber-shoeing' of epic proportions.

Guess you like Blenheim Bouquet then, I never knew they did such large bottles. It is not a bad buy when look at in context of the price of the one an two hundred ml ones.

I do like Blenheim Bouquet but it was only £50

joe mcclaine said:
Audiolab said:
joe mcclaine said:
First shave-related purchase of the year and it's a cracker!

500ml splash bottle of Blenheim Bouquet!

Yeah, I know!

Now, I just need an empty Trumper's Cologne bottle to put 100ml in ... or a nice glass atomiser.

The first one to say "Dumb Sucker" will be subjected to a 'cyber-shoeing' of epic proportions.

Guess you like Blenheim Bouquet then, I never knew they did such large bottles. It is not a bad buy when look at in context of the price of the one an two hundred ml ones.

I do like Blenheim Bouquet but it was only £50

From one of their discount outlets?

agua-lavanda-cologne-antonio-puig-cologne-men569767.jpg

I wanted something to compliment MdC, lets see if this is it. :?

Merkur 33G (Go-ldfin-gerrr) from frenchblade - arrived yesterday

100 Shark Super Chrome Blades - on their way from Connaught Shaving

Dovo Astrale Straight Razor - On it's way from the Sainted Neil Miller

Ian

Arrived from Paul on Monday:

100 GEM blades
D.R. Harris Sandalwood splash
2 D.R. Harris splash samples (Marlborough and Arlington)
a new alum block (dropped the old one of the tile floor...)
Mitchells shampoo (this one is actually very nice, very economic in use, and alltogether very competitively priced!)

/Max

mstrunck said:
a new alum block (dropped the old one of the tile floor...)

I've dropped mine into the bath twice now, it's half the block it used to be. I need to speak to Mister Paul to get a new one I think.

I am waiting on a ceramic scuttle with a picture of an old Bentley on it, 1 pound off eBay. I'll post pics up when I get it.

My parcel from Konstantinos is not far from home, it's doing the rounds of post-offices right now. (it was almost here on monday)
I've asked them to repatriate it back to "my" post office, as I refuse to drive across town for their mistake.

But "Aude"* is going to fix it for me, so hopefully tomorrow! :hungrig Decidedly anytime K send me something, to no fault of his, something goes wrong at this end.. :(

Maybe they just don't like the gigantic latvian customs forms.....

Max

* Very beautiful girl working at the PO, whose name I finally know.

Aaahh... the issue with the recipients first name this time again, I think...
And last time it was my poor packaging, let's face it.
Anyway, hope you get it soon... ;)

N_Architect said:
Aaahh... the issue with the recipients first name this time again, I think...
And last time it was my poor packaging, let's face it.
Anyway, hope you get it soon... ;)
Yes and no, the thing is, the first/last name is not an issue at my local post office, but it would be at another one, hence trying to get it back to my one. (and not picking it up at the other one)
But no worries, give me a good excuse to go visit the PO :p

Max

A tablet of L'Occitane Cade, bought from their Cardiff shop, my first try of a hard soap and I really enjoyed the shave I got.
A couple of packs of 7 O'Clock Yellows and some Sharks from Connaught.

That's it until next pay day...honest :)

Blyth Spirit said:
James_uk said:
Godrej cream turned up from india today,first impressions I was a bit disappointed with the quantity,it's smaller than old metal tubed erasmics we get here for a quid,this thing better be good! :twisted:

Oh it's good. Rest assured.

:cool:

Brilliant stuff,especially love the scent :shave

Back
Top Bottom