Acquisitions - week Mar. 14th to Mar. 20th incl.

A parcel from the U.K. (Ids) with a couple more items than expected :? :D

I always wanted the heavy extra razor received but as there's a chance it was included by mistake then I reckon we have to be gents and try find his potential other owner first...

PM sent. ;)

Very well wrapped parcel from James UK who had been having a try out of my spare SE to see how this style of razor suits him. Razor returned having been cleaned up to a gr8 standard along with a surprise gift pack of Arko shaving soap & assorted packs of blades. Thanks very much indeed M8............ you do know that I was just lending you the razor rather than trying to hire it out !

Thanks. JohnnyO. :oops:

N_Architect said:
A parcel from the U.K. (Ids) with a couple more items than expected :? :D

I always wanted the heavy extra razor received but as there's a chance it was included by mistake then I reckon we have to be gents and try find his potential other owner first...

PM sent. ;)

Nope it's correct, I liked that your first thought was to send the HD elseware, so thought the rolls would be a nice suprise :)

Today I received:

a Simpson 'wee scot' - surely the cutest shaving brush in existence
a vulfix 'grosvenor' 404 badger/bristle mix brush - to see what all the fuss is about!
a couple of acrylic brush stands

a bottle of T&H clubman cologne from Paul at Connaught (via his ebay shop) for the paltry sum of £12.99 :D

An orange hi-viz 'steward' vest from the TUC :lol:

Twinnumber2 said:
matt31 said:
a bottle of T&H clubman cologne from Paul at Connaught (via his ebay shop) for the paltry sum of £12.99 :D

How did i miss out on that bargain!!

Need to keep my eye out again. :D

Add connaughtshaving to your favourite sellers list on ebay - thats how I found out.

Two tubes of Derby shaving cream (one menthol, one regular) - 65gr. each at £0.11 :?: :?: :shock:
One Himalaya Herbals Ayurvedic Energizing Day Cream at £4.50

Both found in a local supermarket...

Attachments

• IMG_2028.JPG
    360 bytes · Views: 57
Back
Top Bottom