Acquisitions - week Mar. 14th to Mar. 20th incl.

bowl.jpg

My new shaving bowl. Bought from ebay, where it was listed as a pet food bowl. Rover's loss = my gain! It is ideally proportioned to fit in the hand, not slippery when wet and lathering works perfectly using it.
Woof!

FrenchBlade said:
sunburyboy93 said:
A vintage ever ready badger brush
Steve, do I sense SBAD?, definatly not the first vintage brush you've got! :p

Max
:oops: :oops:

It's got me bad. Money is disappearing as fast as it comes in !

I do like a nice vintage one though. May get this one reknotted, depends what condition it's in when it arrives from USA
:D

That's a cool brush steve.

I have a vintage ever ready onthe way too. It's a ivory and red one. It screams 60's! I love the look of it. Just hope the condition is ok when it gets here!

Dipesh said:

I have a vintage ever ready onthe way too. It's a ivory and red one. It screams 60's! I love the look of it. Just hope the condition is ok when it gets here!

I am thinking about getting this one and having it reknotted too...... :oops: :oops:
[attachment=1]
[attachment=0]

[quote="sunburyboy93]

I do like a nice vintage one though. May get this one reknotted, depends what condition it's in when it arrives from USA
:D[/quote]

What's doin Steve,

There's an old Ever Ready badger in my rotation, and although the knot is small, that little brush does a nice job. Took 8-10 times before it bloomed, and it's still probably only an 18mm or so. The brush also has a nice deep butterscotch color to the handle. Definitely give yours some use when it gets there.....might be magical.

Martin

Here's a pic of mine:

Attachments

• Ever ready brush 002.jpg
    359 bytes · Views: 40
dodgy said:
[quote="sunburyboy93]

What's doin Steve,

There's an old Ever Ready badger in my rotation, and although the knot is small, that little brush does a nice job. Took 8-10 times before it bloomed, and it's still probably only an 18mm or so. The brush also has a nice deep butterscotch color to the handle. Definitely give yours some use when it gets there.....might be magical.

Martin

Here's a pic of mine:[/quote][/quote]

Very very nice (if you ever fancy selling that bad boy, knock on my door first :mrgreen: :mrgreen: )

sunburyboy93 said:
Dipesh said:

I am thinking about getting this one and having it reknotted too...... :oops: :oops:
[attachment=1]
[attachment=0]

Do it! I love that brush Steve.

My one is the same colours. I just hope it's a good one when it comes through!

sunburyboy93 said:
dodgy said:
[quote="sunburyboy93]

What's doin Steve,

Martin

Here's a pic of mine:
[/quote]

Very very nice (if you ever fancy selling that bad boy, knock on my door first :mrgreen: :mrgreen: )[/quote][/quote][/quote]

Knock on your door.... What about you knocking on mine 1st no lady razor then no Mergress what am I off the friends and family steve...... :lol:

went to a mid week carboot this morning purly by accident, walking wound a general junk stall (house clearance buy/sell what ever he finds in skips type of stall) the wife spotted a 75ml bottle of old spice original, she opened it liked the smell noticed it was virtually full so asked how much, she bit his hand off when he said 50pence

well I always associated old spice with my grandad and remember kids taking the piss out of old spice when at school, anyway got home and spalshed abit on and I must say I love it.

Now need to try and find a bottle of old spice with lime :mrgreen:

Just had a chance to open the box this evening but had a delivery of the Trumper's skin food in, limes, sandalwood and a top up in coral. Only 3x 100ml bottles but the stuff goes for miles!

I love this skinfood, tried the sandalwood tonight and very, very nice. Wife likes it to which is a bonus.

Trying out the limes tomorrow morning :cool:

Back
Top Bottom