Am I the only one - bad shave with Arko stick

I've just ordered a bowl of Arko out of curiosity. I'm a bit scared to use it now!

I also ordered a new boar brush - so what's worse, the new boar stench or the Arko?

Smiler said:
I've just ordered a bowl of Arko out of curiosity. I'm a bit scared to use it now!

I also ordered a new boar brush - so what's worse, the new boar stench or the Arko?

ARKO every time! However, once you've used it on the new brush, the boar stench will have dramatically reduced. That's because the hairs will probably have jumped out in sheer panic and ran for their poor wee lives.

Eeyore68 said:
Arko is absolutely fine. Just a clean smell.

Yeah, a clean, sickly lemon, urinal-cake-of-death smell. Not that BLARKO has a divisive scent at all, mind. :p :D

This is sums up how I feel about the dang stuff:

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7e4nU8ikBJM[/video]

Enjoy your bowl, Smiler. At least you'll have summat to puke in when the soap is gone (like after the first use when you've rammed the rest of it right round the U-bend). :icon_twisted:

Arko is a good way of sucking the moisture/life from your face and then there's that..........smell :dodgy:

You may be one of the few whom have a liking to it, and have no adverse affects from use.

One thing I'm curious about is how does martini know what Springtime in a Turkish jail smells like? :s

Martin

John said:
One thing I'm curious about is how does martini know what Springtime in a Turkish jail smells like? :s

Yeah, I'm curious too but on the other hand, do I really want to know? :icon_eek:

I bought a cheap kitchen knife yesterday from a well known supermarket and it has to be the worst thing I've ever spent money on (and it was only a fiver). Maybe it'll be trumped by the Arko [emoji15]

Eeyore68 said:
And for those who don't like it; there are enough other soaps.

And creams. Like this one I may have mentioned before:

14111440429_03bbe718dc_c.jpg

In a man-metal tube too, none o' yer placcy nonsense!

I noticed they have a selection of Ingram creams in our local pharmacy. Get the feeling though they may have been there for some time

I don't get along with arko, that being smell and performance really drying and leaves me with a rash. Similar to a crap relationship.... Urinal cake link there too

I tried it quite a long time ago and have to say the scent was lemon cologne, but not very nicely blended. I totally get the urinal cakes association...

Back
Top Bottom