Arko Regular

Pete said:
I think the Arko is a great budget cream. According to this page at Connaught they will be selling off remaining stock and not replacing it. I know that the Arko stick has been out of stock for a while. This makes anything made by Arko hard to find in the UK, anyone know where else it can be found?

Have a look on the bay,sticks are very inexpensive,so is the cream but they come and go so keep an eye out

James_uk said:
Pete said:
I think the Arko is a great budget cream. According to this page at Connaught they will be selling off remaining stock and not replacing it. I know that the Arko stick has been out of stock for a while. This makes anything made by Arko hard to find in the UK, anyone know where else it can be found?

Have a look on the bay,sticks are very inexpensive,so is the cream but they come and go so keep an eye out

Thanks for that James, I remember posting that last March. :lol:

Luckily, I found lots of Arko stuff in the Summer. Have a look if you have a local Turkish supermarket. :cool:

I was walking with my friend along the high street yesterday evening and noticed there's recently opened up a barber shop. There was one guy working on the only customer in there, and athough I've never had an Arko stick before I recognised the distinctive packaging on his shelf. I stopped and was pointing to it whilst talking to my friend.
The barber noticed this and seemed confused. I was going to carry on walking as I didn't want to disturb him but then he actually stopped cutting this guy's hair and came out to talk to me. I don't need a haircut, I explianed, but was just looking at your Arko shaving sticks.
He looked confused and asked me how I knew about Arko (maybe becuase of my age - 28). I said I'm really into DE shaving and have been after an Arko stick for a while, and I got my wallet out.
As is usual, my wallet was empty, but by now he was coming back from the shelf and gave me an Arko stick for free! I was very pleased and a little taken aback.

It's nice that people do these things. Obviously it's good for business, and in a few weeks I'll probably go and see him now when I need a haircut, but it made a sh*tty day much more pleasant!
I might be able to stock up on a load of goodies and may even have my first ever barber shave.

Pete said:
James_uk said:
Pete said:

Thanks for that James, I remember posting that last March. :lol:

Never too late ;)

Back
Top Bottom