Arko Shaving Sticks Bargain Offer Amazon UK

D

Deleted member 12673

Hello people bargain offer on Amazon UK for 12 x Arko Shaving Sticks 75g each 900g total only £7.49 on Amazon UK using prime

***Additional delivery cost for those withoutAmazon Prime membership***

Best ever price on Amazon UK

Let us know how many you ordered,
Hope this helps

IMG_20210519_002615.jpgIMG_20210519_003045.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I nearly got excited and ordered this but fortunately common sense intervened and challenged me as to why I needed 12 Arko sticks in my life.

For those that want this for the smell, a cheaper alternative is 24 toilet blocks available for £6.99 here:

I still have 4 Arko sticks I bought many years ago, stashed away somewhere...still wrapped. Might get round to using them in the next 30 - 50 years...

For these that want to try arko, just get the 3 pieces with 2.5£ from amazon, too. No need to invest for a dozen for a lifetime Full box of arko will be forever available at around 9£ (arko is the soap that will never die.. )

I nearly got excited and ordered this but fortunately common sense intervened and challenged me as to why I needed 12 Arko sticks in my life.

For those that want this for the smell, a cheaper alternative is 24 toilet blocks available for £6.99 here:

Big Bang Penny GIF by Wisconsin Sportscenter

That probably smell better lool

The Arko man looks at you and laughs at your fickle ways.

He will survive all shaving fads.

Probably the Nuclear fallout too when cockroaches will evolve and start shaving their mandibles with Toby's collection of brass razors and will argue whether the Emporium's A&E (now rancid) is superior to Arko (still exactly the same).

i think ive not got enough shaving sticks to last me and my grandchildren a lifetime lool :ROFLMAO:

p.s i dont have grandchildren yet lool :ROFLMAO:

i think ive not got enough shaving sticks to last me and my grandchildren a lifetime lool :ROFLMAO:

p.s i dont have grandchildren yet lool :ROFLMAO:

That's the thinking my friend.

When the apocalypse comes, we will sell our shaving supplies at an inflated rate to our friends/chumps as they are tired of their wives/girlfriends having hairy legs.

We will become millionaires.

Maybe not millionaires, but we will have a little more money to buy the latest PAA soap from the Emporium, as I imagine his prices will also rise.

That's the thinking my friend.

When the apocalypse comes, we will sell our shaving supplies at an inflated rate to our friends/chumps as they are tired of their wives/girlfriends having hairy legs.

We will become millionaires.

Maybe not millionaires, but we will have a little more money to buy the latest PAA soap from the Emporium, as I imagine his prices will also rise.
LOL

Spend a fraction more and get something which smells a lot better than Arko and is much nicer to use ....

Palmolive Classic Lather Shave Cream

Or £2 a tube from many UK Supermarkets.

Seriously fantastic stuff for the money.
Off the top of my head I'm pretty sure I saw that Palmolive classic shaving cream for like £1.60 in store in Morrisons but I could be wrong

I know smell of soaps is a personal preference but I personally don't find anything offensive about the Arko smell

The other day I used the Arko stick and I really really loved it

yea though if you dont like the smell then Palmolive lik you say for similar price you can't go wrong with too

I did get the boots shaving stick the other day even though I haven't tried it yet they were like £1.75, obviously Arko is cheaper though

Crazy thing is I ordered this at roughly 12:45AM in the morning today and got it delivered at like 9:40AM today,
Yea I know not everything comes same day or even next day with Amazon prime but that delivery is impressive tbh

Boots own brand stuff is usually pretty decent quality in my experience.

The Palmolive classic shaving cream can be found lower than £2 as you say and its a really big lathering, cushioning and luxurious cream - feels like it should cost a heck of a lot more and gives a great shaving experience. The cream has a basic, straightforward soap smell - nothing fancy and nothing really noticeable.

Back
Top Bottom