Balm or aftershave?

I love a fresh aftershave splash or a matching aftershave and EDT combo, but they can leave my skin a little dry so I often end up having to use a balm as well.

What the hell, it's the 21st century. Some of these young whipper-snappers use more grooming products than the cosmetics girls in Debenhams [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love a fresh aftershave splash or a matching aftershave and EDT combo, but they can leave my skin a little dry so I often end up having to use a balm as well.

What the hell, it's the 21st century. Some of these young whipper-snappers use more grooming products than the cosmetics girls in Debenhams [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's what my wife says, too.

I was an exclusive balm user for many years since I've always had 'sensitive skin'. I always just assumed that aftershave would be no good for said skin.
However, I thought I'd give aftershave a go and I've not looked back. Only ever use a balm if I feel the need after a really rough shave.
So either I didn't have sensitive skin in the first place or aftershaves are perfectly OK for sensitive skin.

Back
Top Bottom