Birth Year Razors - sought & available

As someone born in 1985 is there any hope for me finding a nice 'classic' to own as a birth year razor? Done some searches but just coming up with plastic looking cheapies.

You may be lucky one day it took me 6 months to find a 1980 1st quarter black handled super adjustable with plastic base plate. They are out there they just don't come up very often as there is really only one model available

benthespaniel said:
A bit late to join this but looking for a 1968 slim adjustable if theres one on the go

Well, we may or may not have a bingo! I've got a US made Slim Twist or whatever it's called in ok shape. Blue plastic handle with a bit of light scuffing in a few spots and other than that it's fine. The TTO works smoothly and the doors line up right. Plating's a little faded but intact. Dated N1.

How's $15 shipped if that grabs you. Use the pm feature if interested and no problem if it's not for you.

Martin

My Father would like a K1 (March 1965 he was born in, think this code is right) Slim Adjustable if there is one floating around anywhere.

Many thanks,

Alex

I am looking for some advice please folks. I bought a job lot of stuff and I'm looking for some advice on the value of a birth year razor. It is a 1956 B2 Red Tip in absolutely excellent condition in its box. The box has a damaged (but glue able) hinge. There is a little spot of missing red paint but otherwise brilliant.

I search fleabay and can't really get an idea of value, if someone can advise I'd be very grateful. I might even PIF it if it is valueless.

Thanks in advance,

David

Max sold a NOS boxed red tip on eBay for over 100£

There's your guide

You put it on and two people bid it to 30£ another day 10 people bid it to 80£. That's how the bay goes

How much does it owe you?

Nothing wrong with making a profit on the bay but on here it's my opinion you should just cover your outlay, postage and fees.

I bought a lovely aristo jr. It was on the bay from an obvious TSR member, I asked him for a TSR mates rate price and he gave it to me cheap, he could have made a profit on the bay but got his money back from me. As I will do if or when I move it on.

IMO thats how BST should work

For what it's worth the red tip is a great razor

Back
Top Bottom