Biscuits

hunnymonster said:
Once in a French Hypermarché near Her Majesty's last possession in France I crashed into a chap who was clearly from these shores in the patisserie aisle. He was helpless when I said "sorry mate, I was too busy ogling all the tasty looking French tarts"

You can keep your French tarts - nothing can equal good old British crumpet.

SirPrize said:
hunnymonster said:
Once in a French Hypermarché near Her Majesty's last possession in France I crashed into a chap who was clearly from these shores in the patisserie aisle. He was helpless when I said "sorry mate, I was too busy ogling all the tasty looking French tarts"

You can keep your French tarts - nothing can equal good old British crumpet.

Hear Hear!! :lol:

antdad said:
Digestives are not biscuits they are the compressed floor sweepings fit for making cake bases only.

That's what they make Morrison's "value" digestives out of. Who ever thought of marketing a biscuit as "digestive" anyway? Sounds so medicinal.

g-train said:
antdad said:
Digestives are not biscuits they are the compressed floor sweepings fit for making cake bases only.

That's what they make Morrison's "value" digestives out of. Who ever thought of marketing a biscuit as "digestive" anyway? Sounds so medicinal.

I looked it up on Wikipedia: The name "digestive" derived from the belief that they had antacid properties due to the use of sodium bicarbonate when they were first developed.

Pig Cat said:
g-train said:
antdad said:

I looked it up on Wikipedia: The name "digestive" derived from the belief that they had antacid properties due to the use of sodium bicarbonate when they were first developed.

Mmmmmm antacid biscuits...

Back
Top Bottom