Block facility

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm normally a very placid guy and would just ignore the posts but a certain poster just seems to be annoying me greatly, making my piss boil. Unfortunately for me it seems like the member (literally) is posting in every thread I read, I'll get over it I'm sure.

Smell The Glove said:
You can ignore someone. Which is what I think you're after.

Click on the offending members name, then, on their profile page there is the option to 'add to ignore list'.

Smell The Glove, you have saved my sanity, thank you.

Regards

Wookie

I'm very curious as well.

Most forums tend to have their fannies who are very annoying, but I can't say that I have come across anyone who fits that bill on this site. Maybe I should look a bit harder!

Lose the beard said:
I can think of one, or maybe two that could fit the bill.

I'm probably wrong, it's probably me in which case he won't see my response.

well I will quote you just incase to make you feel better, but you are right it about it might be you as do get on my tits:icon_twisted:
:angel:

I tried to block Pig Cat but he just puts his MOD hat on and unblocks himself again.......!!!

i get photos, videos, dirty phone calls, midnight heavy breathing, used underwear in the post...............i'm on the verge of a nervous breakdown.

He is just too much, i feel violated by him..............i feel cheap and dirty (which he seems to like)

:icon_sad::icon_sad::icon_sad::icon_sad::icon_sad::icon_sad::icon_sad::icon_sad::icon_sad:

sunburyboy93 said:
I tried to block Pig Cat but he just puts his MOD hat on and unblocks himself again.......!!!

i get photos, videos, dirty phone calls, midnight heavy breathing, used underwear in the post...............i'm on the verge of a nervous breakdown.

He is just too much, i feel violated by him..............i feel cheap and dirty (which he seems to like)

:icon_sad::icon_sad::icon_sad::icon_sad::icon_sad::icon_sad::icon_sad::icon_sad::icon_sad:

Yes, but you can never get rid of me. Not while I supply the secret ingredient of your bay rum aftershave anyway. Mwahahahahaha!!! :icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

I won't be naming the member, that's just not cricket. Antdad, you came close but you're growing on me. I'm new around here anyway so noobody cares what I say, think or do.

Regards

Wookie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom