Block facility

Status
Not open for further replies.
antdad said:
I blocked somebody once, then I realised I missed being annoyed by the twit.

Same here I blocked Blades then found I missed the irritation so unblocked him.......then he got himself banned.....now that was annoying !!!:angel::angel:
Regards,
Pete

ps could we have a guessing game as to who the annoying creature is ??? :icon_razz:

Can't say I've seen owt to boil anyone's piss, unless Sharon is dabbling in witchcraft, again. ;)

Maybe a urinary tract infection?

Oh, please. Let it be me. Pick me! Pick me!

I can read all posts in this thread. Man of leisure, I already have ;)
It's not a major issue and the poster hasn't done anything to upset me, it's probably me...

I've never blocked or ignored anybody. If I think somebody is a bit of a dick, then I like to be able to see them reinforce my opinion by being able to see their continuing dickosity.

Ian

Wookie said:
It's not a major issue and the poster hasn't done anything to upset me, it's probably me...

I can guess who it is then, as who I am thinking off has not posted on this thread yet, I bet a few more know who it is as well !!!:angel::angel: All ads to the fun of the site.
Regards,
Pete

man of leisure said:
Wookie said:

I can guess who it is then, as who I am thinking off has not posted on this thread yet, I bet a few more know who it is as well !!!:angel::angel: All ads to the fun of the site.
Regards,
Pete

Come on, Ollie's not that bad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom