Bloody Cats!

This is the parents 'Rodent Controller' ->

4316482216_eb817ee9d8_z.jpg

The most unfriendly domestic cat you ever met in your life. She won't allow you to touch her and trying to pick her up will result in catastrophe.

Anything smaller than her that moves is dead. Very fussy about her diet, won't eat anything outside of standard wet/dry cat food.

Re: RE: Bloody Cats!

jb74 said:
This is the parents 'Rodent Controller' ->

4316482216_eb817ee9d8_z.jpg

The most unfriendly domestic cat you ever met in your life. She won't allow you to touch her and trying to pick her up will result in catastrophe.

Anything smaller than her that moves is dead. Very fussy about her diet, won't eat anything outside of standard wet/dry cat food.

Great photo. And magnificent cat.

Yes she's lovely. What a shame she's so unfriendly.

Our mogs were strays when we got them and the female was incredibly timid (she hid in the back of the washing machine for a day).

It took an age to gain her trust and she's still timid, but she'll come and sit on my lap and lets me stroke her.

My older two were both runts and the only two in an unexpected and unwanted litter. They were both incredibly timid and hid under furniture with the little male stamping out and hissing whenever we came close. They gradually came out but 15 years on, the female is still so timid and runs away with any human approach, the male quite friendly now but seems sad.

Something quite traumatic must have happened to them as kittens, possibly life threatened. Just the other day I wondered if there was an attempt at drowning them out of desperation.

We've given them a good life. Well, until monster kitten came along to beat them up regularly. He's a lot calmer now and most definitely wants to be friends with them ... but also wants to PLAY! PLAY! PLAY! while the older cats just want to sleep.

Arf. I don't really get cat-haters. Apart from digging up gardens and catching the odd bird, they pretty much keep themselves to themselves, or are friendly. A bit smug and superior maybe but not hate-worthy. And they don't kill people, which is a bit of a bonus. Plus, what would the internet be without

Y9vfgNg.gif
or
epic-cat-jumping-attempt-fail.gif
or indeed
UOeev8i.gif

I don't dislike cats (or dogs), but could never understand people's need to share the space they live in with animals.

Just seems weird to me.

joe mcclaine said:
I don't dislike cats (or dogs), but could never understand people's need to share the space they live in with animals.

Just seems weird to me.

Essentially, it's like having kids, but a lot less hassle!

Indeed! Once the kids have left home, they're good for all those other noises around the house, occasional fighting, the odd things they bring home, the worry when they're not home before you want to go to bed ...

Back
Top Bottom