budget DE shaving, times are hard!...

I wonder if it's possible to shave with just a razor blade. No razor, just a blade! Now if you could manage without any lather either that would be a seriously thrifty shave. Anyone care to give it a go? :icon_razz:

Pig Cat said:
I wonder if it's possible to shave with just a razor blade. No razor, just a blade! Now if you could manage without any lather either that would be a seriously thrifty shave. Anyone care to give it a go? :icon_razz:

Just a blade? I don't have suicidal tendencies, so no.
Mind you, I did shave wet with a Fusion, just wet no lather. Does that count?

Treb said:
Pig Cat said:

Yes I've done that with a Mach 3 after hearing some chap on the radio stating that all you need for lubrication is water. Hmmmm...actually I recall the shave being pretty decent but the Mach 3 does have a lube strip :s:blush:. I always used to get in-growns so wouldn't go back to that anyway.

Judging by the skills of two of the young cutters at my Barbers in Manchester, emphatically YES to blade only. The way they can shave the most intricate of designs into a hairstyle, just by clipping a DE blade onto their finger is a wonder to behold. WHY you would want to dry shave?? Would you admit to dry humping too?!
Lloyd

Treb said:
This was my way of shaving for almost 20 years, so yeah, completely fine that.
Except I used cheap 2/3 blades, without the lube thingy.
That was the cheapest ways of shaving, although not the most comfortable.

Max

Back
Top Bottom