Cheese

Hi All,

I joined this site back in July but have never posted, so I thought it was about time I stuck my neck out and said hello to everyone.

I turned to DE shaving for the same reason as many on here, fed up with the crappy, expensive shaves I was getting from multiple blade razors. While the cost hasn't really changed, the quality has significantly. I still consider myself to be a newbie as I'm learning all the time and only just recently cracked the art of getting a decent lather!

I nearly gave up at one point due to the amount of cuts I was getting, I looked like Adam Ant, cuts on both sides of my face, but now I can get close, comfortable shaves on regular basis. Still haven't had a BBS shave yet, but that day will come, the biggest change has been the enjoyment I get from shaving. What used to be a chore is now something I plan and look forward to. The advice I've read from this board has been superb, you are wise fellas here.

By this point you may be wondering about the subject of this thread. Well, I'm a mad QPR fan, now on one of QPR messageboards I use, they make it rule that all new posters have to name their favourite cheese. So, just for a bit of fun I thought I'd kick it off here, my favourite cheese is Camembert. What's yours?

Welcome to TSR hoopsa. Hope you enjoy your stay here :)

As for favourite cheese.... Hmmm... Roquefort... No, Cheddar.... No, Stilton... Oh - that's a damned hard question to answer!

hunnymonster said:
Mikael said:
Hi and welcome ot TSR! :D Well, Gruyere, of course!

Not Blå Gotland, Grevé, Herrgårdsost, Hushållsost, Prästost, Svecia or Västerbottensost?

A good local one for me - Stichill - unpasteurised cheese in the Cheshire style, made from Jersey (breed) milk - I buy it direct (and interview the coos when I'm buying)

You're amazing, HM! I prefer Grevé, but it's more of an everyday kind of cheese and even though a well aged and mature Grevé´s excellent, an aged Gruyere is da shit (hard french cheese and a slice of pure heaven).

Back
Top Bottom