Chinese DE Blade PIF ###COMPLETED###

RE: Chinese DE Blade PIF

Gillettes and Swordfish might - they share a few numbers. The pair of same brands do. The blades are intended for the home market so the labeling lacks Western script other than that presumably intended to impress the natives.

What can you see, NTS?

I noticed the diamond motif. Copying Supermax Blue Diamond?

The site you linked to sells DE razors. The blurb:
"from improve lifestyle considerate equipment caused by the philosophy, interpretation of extraordinary shaving fun tentacles cambered design after the computer three-dimensional perspective, select the best shaving angle required skin feel more comfortable."
Couldn't have put it better myself. If only I owned some "shaving fun tentacles".

A - W said:
I'm willing to give some blades a try if they are still up for grabs?

You get the seven open packs of four blades each. I'll mail them to you tomorrow if you PM your address.

Three more volunteers needed!

Glorious sunshine of my heart was fading, soon the super karate monkey death car would park in my space. But Jimmy James has fancy plans, and pants to match.

I love poor Chinese translations. My local takeaway once had "Rice fried with children" on the menu.

I'll try some if any are left seeing as my $22 worth never made it.

The Chinese are the best at poor Chinese to English translations funily enough. They must think we talk nonsense!

I approve of the fact that, at the top of the translated version of the webpage, it says "Understanding razor, trust Anglia!" I'm glad the manufacturers have a great deal of respect for my region.:angel::icon_razz:

Used a Mingshi Blue Diamond Super White Blade this morning - what a surprise! My estimation is that it is 98% a Feather! Just as sharp but a little more forgiving. I put it in my newly acquired BRW Bull Mastiff (many thanks, Dunc) which has a Gillette New head - which was both unfamiliar to me and the head a little inclined to bite, as you know. Got a DFS using Richard's Opus 80 creme (gorgeous stuff, many thanks) and my newly adopted face lathering, with three tiny blood spots on my neck where a Feather always gives me weepers - or I use a Feather to give myself weepers, anyway.

So testers - watch out for Mingshi Blue Diamond Super White Blades - they are good!

Re: Chinese DE Blade PIF

Nice to hear. Thanks.
My good lady informs me they are here already; super quick - many thanks! Just to clarify: I am to take one of each then post on to next volunteer?

NotTheStig said:
Just to clarify: I am to take one of each then post on to next volunteer?

That was my idea, Carl - take seven different blades and post onward so everyone should have their blades fairly quickly. Carefully open the padded envelope I used, whack on a new label on and into the mail again.

Two streams - the first starting with you, to go to four others, and the second starting with A-W, to go to three others (I think this stream still needs a volunteer or two).

Except for the last two in each stream, seven blades costs you 90p 1st Class postage or less 2nd Class.

Re: Chinese DE Blade PIF

I'll be sure to get the right postage (for a change!)

Lose the beard said:
Doctor_Paul said:
Newbie question - what does PIF mean?

It's either Pay It Forward, which I don't understand or
Pass It Forward, which makes more sense to me.
Pay It Forward was a film based on this concept. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0223897/

Back
Top Bottom