Chinese futur clone

After reading all the rave reviews about alliexpress and qshave I just went to order one, but then realised no PayPal option, instead I have to put in all my card details.
Not happy doing this, so cancelled sale.
Shame, fancied trying one.:(

Ok, resolved the problem, used one of her ladyship cards, which she doesn't use, just put enough on it to cover the £14 for 2 delivered.
Now, must try to forget about them, till they arrive. I hate waiting. :)

Vasili, like yourself I was a bit dubious about buying from Aliexpress and paying by card, but I've had a few items thru Aliexpress now (no razors though) and so far every transaction has been without issue, except for the wait...

Dear friend, Thanks for your msg. we'd like to r...

New message from: talkquikly (38,741)
Dear friend,

Thanks for your msg.

we'd like to refund you and we have finished arranging,plz have a check your account in 1-3 days.

if you won't receive your money within 3 days, plz don't hesitate to contact us asap,we'll try our best to serve you.

Also it would be nice of you to give us positive feedback and all of 5 stars after you receive the money.

You know your kind support really means a lot to us,if you don't like, you can ignore this feedback instead of negative or any low DSR.

Many thanks and wish you a nice day.

This is the message I received yesterday (see above). I notified the seller that even though I hadn't received the razor yet, I sincerely hoped it was a Futur clone and not the razor they replaced the original photograph with (Nanje TTO). Looks like we've negotiated a 50% refund. So half good news!!

This is the message I received yesterday (see above). I notified the seller that even though I hadn't received the razor yet, I sincerely hoped it was a Futur clone and not the razor they replaced the original photograph with (Nanje TTO). Looks like we've negotiated a 50% refund. So half good news!!

In my mind that's simply not good enough. You have a crap razor and it's not what you ordered. If, when mine arrives they offer me that I'll be telling them straight I want a full refund. If mine doesn't arrive they would have to do that anyway. End of the day what you ordered hasn't arrived. Either that or take the case to eBay. State what they have done and what they have offered.

I'm of the same opinion of @Northam Saint, though that's more out of principle than financial losses. If it were, for example, the Zano drone kickstarter which went bust after most chipped in a couple hundred dollars, then I'd be more inclined to whip up a fuss. I've stated to 'talkquikly' that I want a full refund, simple. They've also openly admitted that they uploaded the wrong image or similar which gives a footing for eBay fraud case.

Like I said, however, it's more out of principle so if I feel like I'm banging my head against a brick wall I'll probably just cut my losses. At the end of the day, if it cost me £2.38 and my QShave cost £4.86, then I can say to myself that I've just spent the collective £7.24 on the QShave, which still feels like it should have cost more.

Item not as described.
Full refund required.
It's up to seller to pay for cost of return according to eBay.
They can see the original picture from when you placed the order, and the new one which is obviously different.

Sign into eBay via Google not an app.
Scroll down to bottom, click classic site.
Then view your purchase history, next to the razor is a list under more actions
Click view order details this shows the original picture from when you ordered...

Receieved a refund for the razor, haven't received it yet but seeing as everyone is receiving not what we expected I wanted a refund. It isn't about the money, its principle. They misled many people and shouldn't gain from people thinking its just the cost of a cup of tea. It would make me dubious about things that look too good to be true, especially cheap asian imports, should have known! :D:D

I opened a return case as item not as described. Included the message
"Hello. The item that has been delivered does not match the description or the photos at the time of order. I would like a full refund as the item received is not as described or fit for purpose. I await your reply. Thank you"

About 4 hours later I received a reply
"Please accept our sincere apology for the inconvenience caused and the delay responding to your issue . We agree to full refund to you without returning the item. After the refund, could you please leave us Positive Feedback, and ""Detailed Seller ratings""over 3 stars per each criteria? Or do not leave any feedback like neutral or negative? as you know,we have lost more if refund all to you without returning, hope you can understand it, if you agree, we will arrange refund for you ASAP."

I was also issued a full refund straight away. I'll be leaving positive feedback as although the item was incorrect it appears to me that it was a cock up rather than done intentionally and they sorted it quickly

"Hello. The item that has been delivered does not match the description or the photos at the time of order. I would like a full refund as the item received is not as described or fit for purpose. I await your reply. Thank you"

"Please accept our sincere apology for the inconvenience caused and the delay responding to your issue . We agree to full refund to you without returning the item. After the refund, could you please leave us Positive Feedback, and ""Detailed Seller ratings""over 3 stars per each criteria? Or do not leave any feedback like neutral or negative? as you know,we have lost more if refund all to you without returning, hope you can understand it, if you agree, we will arrange refund for you ASAP."

I was also issued a full refund straight away. I'll be leaving positive feedback as although the item was incorrect it appears to me that it was a cock up rather than done intentionally and they sorted it quickly
I have been put in a similar situation where a seller asked for positive feedback after a problem had arisen and I was refunded so I left positive feedback and commented on how a problem was encountered however I had been refunded quickly. This gives potentail customers a better picture as to possible problems but gives a positive feedback for the problem solving, ie quick refund.

Hmm, I'm not sure about the Cock-up Theory. My recollection is that all these vendors used photos of the QShave Photoshopped to remove the QShave branding (the Ming Shi package being different). To me this is quite suspicious if my memory is correct, as I don't believe such a package exists, if not it does suggest a deliberate and coordinated effort to deceive.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Well the Mingshi has arrived at home and it will be getting a run out tomorrow with an Astra and some Star Noir. I had a great shave today with this combination so lets see what tomorrow brings.

Back
Top Bottom