Chip in to buy some Schick Twin Injector Blades

Right there is four of us here...I would suggest that I pair off with Cheesepiece as he got his shout in first and then MrK1 and Gobalm chip in together as it saves complicating things and sending stuff all over the country ....:D

I doubt it will be cheaper for the 4 of us to chip in anyway as these blades are bulky due to them being only two blades to a cartridge ...I cant see the seller posting all that for one single postage costs....:p

Billy

What's twin about them? Two blades per cartridge or are they reversible or is there a Twin Schick razor - it makes less and less sense as I go on and none at all to begin with.

Two twin blades to a box? Seven septuplet blades to a cartridge? Sixty twin blades in all, he says.

Anybody want to pair with me?

Last edited:
I have just paired up with Chad (Cheesepiece)......I have contacted the seller to free the buy it now button as he has not specified postage on his advert...But he has been asked at the bottom of the page if you look by a UK person and the seller has stated $19.50 per 30 boxes of x2 blades which equates to 60 blades....:rolleyes:.

These blades are NOS twin blades that were used for free sampling in the 70s ....There is X2 blades in each cartridge/Box.....30 boxes = 60 blades.....He has 10 lots of these so there is plenty for all here.....o_O

Billy

That's great boys ....Riverrun and Bechet PM each other and pair up .....Done sorted lads and anybody else just pair up as you come along if there any more interest.....These are good deal folks when 2 are halving the costs..o_O

These are lovely smooth blades ..:D

Billy

Sure Sir,
The Schick instructions that I have with my twin injector blades state they are "Not Recommended for Razors with Rinsing Lever" and they are of course referring to all Injectors with the Hydro Magic Function with the lever to open them for rinsing....I believe they are not suitable for the G type or anything before either ....In other word, they are suitable for all Schick's that were made after the G type that do not have the "Rinsing Lever Function"....o_O

Billy

So back to Post #6 - what is a twin blade, please?

Didn't you tell me that mine is an F type, Billy? so the blades I just bought are NFG for my Grip? How about the adjustable?

Bloody rabbit holes - I'm down another and didn't even see it coming! What do I put into an ebay search, please? Are there H and I Types?

Edit; Says on the packets of these blades that they, "Fit standard injector razors"

Ah so! an early cartridge sort of affair!

The Grip is an L Type, so you'll be fine, Carl...
That's grand! I have to admit to liking the Grip. And how about the razor that got me falling down this rabbit hole - the Kickstarter job - will it accept these blades? DE and modern is so much easier!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom