Christmas Aquisitions

Christmas Aquisition's

A tub of T&H Grafton and a 404.
The resulting shave this morning was superb!

Edit: Just received some Valobra Menthol and a Semogue 1520 from the inlaws as well. Aren't Amazon wish lists great?

RE: Christmas Aquisition's

Shaving-related Christmas acquisitions. I knew I was getting the razors (well, I did find and buy them myself!) and the EDT was strongly hinted at!

IMAG0767.jpg

IMAG0769.jpg

IMAG0770.jpg

IMAG0771.jpg

IMAG0772.jpg

A bottle of Mr Taylor's aftershave and a bottle of Paul Smith London EDT (all time favourite for summer). Violet and rose creams too but not the shaving kind, the eating kind ;).

I hate using abbreviations or initials to describe things but OMG! Never seen an MF like the left one.......think I might have soiled myself! :blush:

Well, there has been a shopping spree here... Today I had to order a new dish washer (our broke down evening before our BIG Christmas dinner, don't ask ;)) and also two 32 inches Samsung flat screen TVs, for our brats - when I was a kid we had to play with things in the wood, let alone have a own room and let alone luxury items like that. Todays youth is so spoiled!

Mikael said:
- when I was a kid we had to play with things in the wood, Todays youth is so spoiled!

This disturbing version of an already disturbing song came to mind.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1aQfox1F20

Re: Christmas Aquisition's

I opened the three shave-related packages I've had since moving in today: a Le Grelot rescaled by Rob in beautiful rosewood, a Dovo Flowing, and a malachite Aztec and blue cobalt horsehair brush from Rod Neep. Lovely.

dodgy said:
Mikael said:
- when I was a kid we had to play with things in the wood, Todays youth is so spoiled!

This disturbing version of an already disturbing song came to mind.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1aQfox1F20

LOL Well I wasn't expecting that on Christmas Day :icon_razz:

Dr Rick said:
I opened the three shave-related packages I've had since moving in today: a Le Grelot rescaled by Rob in beautiful rosewood, a Dovo Flowing, and a malachite Aztec and blue cobalt horsehair brush from Rod Neep. Lovely.
Congratulations on the move!

Back
Top Bottom