Claymore v2, Gillette Tech

Righty-ho-ho! I've got a couple more things which are to be sold, as follows;
  • Claymore v2; I used this the other day and found I, personally, prefer my RR Hawk. It's a strong shaver though, that's for sure! Stainless steel and hefty. Used maybe thrice by myself. SOLD!
IMG_4650.jpg

• Gillette Aluminium Tech - I picked this one up not too long ago from eBay but it's too mild for me, especially as I don't shave daily. Would be great for those who want to try a vintage (ish) Gillette from around the 1960's. One slight scratch at the top of the handle at around 0.5cm, but doesn't detract from the cleanliness of the rest of the razor. £9 delivered or trade for WHY?
IMG_4826.jpg

Also, to trade;
  • Fine Snakebite (sans maybe 10mL) or,
  • Osage rub (sans maybe 60mL).
The Fine is unscented bar menthol, Osage rub has menthol and eucalyptus. Both are potent! Both used about 4/5 times. Osage rub is 414mL so I'll have to look into courier costs. - Osage Rub has had 50mL removed for the newbie pass around! Boy, will they be in for a shock! :D

Diesel Zero Plus - nice and spicy but I don't reach for it much. I'd imagine there's still 80+% there but it's cheap so will add on to any purchase for £3.

Some M&S Woodspice a/s splash - old bottle probably 80% left off the top of my head but will double-check. £4 add on to any purchase.

Postage (2nd) included in prices unless stated or agreed otherwise!

Don't hesitate to get in touch chaps! :)

Last edited:
Given the recent disappearance of the 'Newbie Pass-around Box', coupled with @Emma C.'s offer, these will be up for sale/trade until tomorrow morning at which point I'm pulling the add. :)

As always, if my prices are off in the meantime, let me know!

I've a used once puck of dr Harris Windsor that I'm not using, if you fancy that for the OSP. No worries if that's not for you.

I've a used once puck of dr Harris Windsor that I'm not using, if you fancy that for the OSP. No worries if that's not for you.
I'm afraid that isn't for me - I used to have some DR Harris Windsor which I sold on not too long ago. It's a great scent and performance though, that's for sure! :)

Back
Top Bottom