Coffee machine....works! Top tips needed!

I haven't received the new wand yet. Hopefully tomorrow. I am getting decentish results from the stock one without the plastic turbo foamer, it's just too wee!

Please let us know how it works out Tony!? I really wouldn't mind a machine like that.

Boab: I think a lot of people change wand on their Gaggias and they seems to like the change too :D

706788df.jpg
[/img]

That rancilio will that be plumbed in??
Sounds blooming fab.

Mikael said:
Please let us know how it works out Tony!? I really wouldn't mind a machine like that.

Seems to be working fine...need to dial in and sort out plumbing & filter and find my camera adapter to post pics. Thought I'd upgrade to an Angelina grinder too...the kids really don't appreciate being charged £4.50 for a latte though.

antdad said:
Seems to be working fine...need to dial in and sort out plumbing & filter and find my camera adapter to post pics. Thought I'd upgrade to an Angelina grinder too...the kids really don't appreciate being charged £4.50 for a latte though.

It's important they learn the value of things in life, many charge more here in Sweden + they should be happy their dad gives (well, maybe not like a gift, but you get my point) them quality coffee!

Just had great cappuccino.
Best foam and extraction yet.
Less tamping is giving better results.
These Brazilian beans really have a lovely round chocolate flavour.
I wish I'd taken a quick piccy now.
Lovely!!
Cheers
Boab have fitted wand ???

No mate I haven't managed to drive over and pick it up from my old neighbour yet. Works 'do' tonight so it will be tomorrow night or maybe Saturday. I will get some photos though.

I sincerely hope that all of your coffee machines will be up and running for the 16th!!
If you remember it's the Anniversary of the BOSTON TEA PARTY!! I would hate to see you all having to revert back to Tea on such an important date. "Taxation with out Representation....." and all of that...

Just think ~250yrs ago they went to War over Tea Taxes(plus others). Think of what our forefathers would do if they saw the world now!

Back
Top Bottom