Coming soon: Rocnel SE50 razor - and Rocnel DE42

Great to see some innovation on a 3-piece design DE-razor. Basically I like the slide mechanism for loading a blade. If this idea gets some development from prototype to production version I am In for sure.

Thank you for sharing Darkbulb.

Thanks and yeah it's refreshing to see something that doesn't look like a slight variation on the 1904 Gillette head :)

If these are priced similarly to the current Rocnel SE, I'll certainly be up for one of each. There's not a lot to be lost by trying them, and although I have some questions in my own mind about the sliding designs, they're certainly innovative.

Whatever people's feelings are about the present SE offering, there's no doubt that the quality of the workmanship is absolutely first-rate. I'd buy these almost solely for the pleasure of owning and handling well-made things, in an age of low-grade tat.

Ferrum

Very interesting. Thanks! R. the enabler...

Looking at the SE, I wonder whether the 'lather trench' will clog and "block" the blade, if it would benefit from holes? This would also ease the rinse between strokes,
Yes it clogs and blocks, thats what owners of the De-Se are telling. Not good for long stubble and creamy lather.

Back
Top Bottom