Coming soon: Rocnel SE50 razor - and Rocnel DE42

aondi9.jpg

Long stubble? Three days growth? I haven't had that problem in a while :p

P.S. I'd like to see someone do something innovative with injector or GEM blades...

whats your idea of innovative. Most people think my interest in recreating a true milady tech or a modern adjustable is just fanciful dreaming

whats your idea of innovative. Most people think my interest in recreating a true milady tech or a modern adjustable is just fanciful dreaming
The Rocnel guys have some cool innovative razor ideas involving DE/half DE/Feather AC blades. I'd like to see creative ideas around my favourite blades (the Bunny V3 is spot on, btw). Recreating is not innovative.

Just going by looks, design, and innovation, this seems to be the best of all the Feather AC type razors.

If it can shave as well as it looks (and at that price!!!), it should knock the socks off Mongoose, Cobra, ATT, and upcoming Bullgoose and iKon!

Hoping this will be the AC SE to kill all other AC SE's!

Very impressive company, smart, and seems to have their act together.

not exactly a good thing on most vintage razors. just what you want. to spend 25 dollars plus postage so that someone can sand blast all information off of a double ring...

not exactly a good thing on most vintage razors. just what you want. to spend 25 dollars plus postage so that someone can sand blast all information off of a double ring...

I assume some intelligence is required by the requester as to what razor to blast and to understand pro's and con's w/ the process.

Back
Top Bottom