Comparison of 6 different DE blades

Halk said:
If the Polsiver Stainless is the one that you and I received yesterday then I have to agree, I had a shave with it tonight and I think I might prefer it over feathers. It might not be as sharp (I don't really know) but it felt smoother and I think I got a better shave... time will tell.

I've just had a 4 shave stretch with a single Polsilver. Girlfriend got a pack in Poland and i never knew.(they shaved her legsfine) so until i came across em on here i hadn't even clocked them as worthy of note. Bizarre, as they were good but really different to other favourite blades. They didn't blow me away but totally comfortable. Didn't help that i tried it in a new red-tip rocket. To many new things maybe to get a good idea. They are the kind i might buy 100 of if i saw them around and were cheap. if i could only shave with them from now on it would be ok with me. Might take Majortom up on his offer and try another one
Definitely decided to only use the futur when testing new blades out from now on. Been doing this long enough to really know better !

Gotta say that Personna Med Prep you sent me is incredible. Had the 6th shave off it today - 5 was really it's tops but hell, 5 shaves - brilliant. Shame you didn't get on with the Perma-Sharp, always been my first choice blade up until now.

YorkNeil said:
Gotta say that Personna Med Prep you sent me is incredible. Had the 6th shave off it today - 5 was really it's tops but hell, 5 shaves - brilliant. Shame you didn't get on with the Perma-Sharp, always been my first choice blade up until now.
I think the problem is that I normally used Feathers as first choice. Then I tried the Med Prep before the Perma-sharp so that the latter didn't feel sharp by comparison. Used the Superthin for the first time this morning. It's a nice blade too.

Back
Top Bottom