Closed Completed: Seygus Spain 2016 razor pass around

Black razor arrived safely today. Thanks. I'll post my views in a day or two when I have had time to have a nice relaxed shave over the weekend.

Black razor arrived safely today. Thanks. I'll post my views in a day or two when I have had time to have a nice relaxed shave over the weekend.

Thanks, Wayne

1. riverrun
  2. Nico1970
  3. Neslo
  4. Stacy555
  5. p.b
  6. mikebrownington
  7. Damianj
  8. mattyb240
  9. Whosthedaddy
  10. Rufus Firefly
  11. AndyMc133
  12. ben139
  13. wayne mattison
  14. fly3k
  15. Sabre
  16. Glen_Lee

The list is open.

Legend:
Waiting
Black razor on the way to, Red razor on the way to,
Black razor currently with, Red razor currently with,
Completed

I decided to have a shave tonight instead of tomorrow so I jumped in for my after work shower and soaked the brush. I loaded the Sseygus black with a Feather. First impressions. Like the blade it is a feather, at least it is in weight. Build quality is good. The top cap fits the base plate perfectly with no free play always a good sign of good engineering. The knurling isn't deep enough for me but I have been spoiled recently by the beast of a handle that is the ES Braveheart. I don't think the weighted piece adds much apart from some length it is still light with it fitted. I lathered some Saponificio Dolmitti and got to it.
It shaves just like my Tech. It is as mild as my Tech and it needed too many passes like my Tech. In short it's a Tech in my opinion.Super mild and not too efficient. I love the black finish. I'd love my Ikon 102 in this finish. It looks classy. It's a good daily driver. Nothing outstanding here for me just a nice De razor. Would I rush out and buy one? Sorry but probably not. I prefer something a little more aggressive. Thanks for the opportunity to try it. I'll have one more shave and pass it on for the next in line to try.

Hi, riverrun, thanks for going on with this amazing pass around. It seems that most people find it very mild. We were inspired by the ATT M2 and R89-EJ, but with far less gap and a a false open comb. Maybe a little more gap could be good for some people. That is what will do but in brass, a short open comb with a little bit more gap. We need more time to invest in this hobby.
Thanks again for holding the torch lights.

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

Hi, riverrun, thanks for going on with this amazing pass around. It seems that most people find it very mild. We were inspired by the ATT M2 and R89-EJ, but with far less gap and a a false open comb. Maybe a little more gap could be good for some people. That is what will do but in brass, a short open comb with a little bit more gap. We need more time to invest in this hobby.
Thanks again for holding the torch lights.

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk
You're welcome, Gustavo. Feedback is what this all about. Some people like them mild, some very aggressive.

Red razor is on the way to @ben139
Thank you.

1. riverrun
  2. Nico1970
  3. Neslo
  4. Stacy555
  5. p.b
  6. mikebrownington
  7. Damianj
  8. mattyb240
  9. Whosthedaddy
  10. Rufus Firefly
  11. AndyMc133
  12. ben139
  13. wayne mattison
  14. fly3k
  15. Sabre
  16. Glen_Lee

The list is open.

Legend:
Waiting
Black razor on the way to, Red razor on the way to,
Black razor currently with, Red razor currently with,
Completed

Picked up the red razor from the PO tonight, look forward to giving it a go :)
Thanks for checkin in.

1. riverrun
  2. Nico1970
  3. Neslo
  4. Stacy555
  5. p.b
  6. mikebrownington
  7. Damianj
  8. mattyb240
  9. Whosthedaddy
  10. Rufus Firefly
  11. AndyMc133