DE to Cart

Im going to be honest....

I was in a rush this morning and pulled out the mach3. I was showered and shaved in 10min. Smooth as a babies.....
As much as i love DE shaving, i have to say i have spent 100 times more money on razors,creams,soaps ect than i ever spend on mach3 carts in my whole life.
However, both work for me and i love both. But for time and money.....carts win hands down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not trying to brag, but I can do the same with a DE... carts are not faster than a DE. I drive the DE around my mug plus/minus the same speed as a cart and if I rush the prep, the cart isn't going to same the day = prep takes the same amount of time no matter the shaver. Muscle-memory has just made the DE a natural thing to swirl around.

The whole money-part with DE is something we're in control of our selfs. Carts will always be expensive, whereas DE doesn't have to.

Not trying to brag, but I can do the same with a DE... carts are not faster than a DE. I drive the DE around my mug plus/minus the same speed as a cart and if I rush the prep, the cart isn't going to same the day = prep takes the same amount of time no matter the shaver. Muscle-memory has just made the DE a natural thing to swirl around.

The whole money-part with DE is something we're in control of our selfs. Carts will always be expensive, whereas DE doesn't have to.
It's true, s De razor shouldn't take any longer to shave with compared to a Cartridge razor, I like to take my time but that is how I like to shave, Its my me time and I'm not going to rush it.
However you are perfectly correct in what you said.

It's true, s De razor shouldn't take any longer to shave with compared to a Cartridge razor, I like to take my time but that is how I like to shave, Its my me time and I'm not going to rush it.
However you are perfectly correct in what you said.

You're right. To clarify my post, I like to take my time as well, but what I meant was, that if time was of essence, a cart wouldn't make a difference. At least not to me. Perhaps once earlier, but not now. A quick cream whipped or maybe even a brushless gel and the shave is over and close in 5 minutes :)

I normally don't shave either if time is not present.

nope. cartridges hold no advantage for me, i stopped using them donkeys years ago because i couldnt get a decent shave out of them-i spent half the time trying to unclog the damn things! i can shave just as quick with a DE as i could with a cart so no point in me going back to that nonsense. of course ,some people get on great with them and thats fine =)

I guess this all boils down to....."what works for you.
Like i said....both work for me. Im a fan of both...
BUT....i have spent a absolute fortune of DE shaving, which i love too LOL LOL LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like to use a cart from time to time. I have the Fusion, the fusion flexball, a Dorco 6 and even some Asda Smart Price disposables.
I would agree that a DE can be thrown around the face almost as quickly as a cart but, for me, a fusion requires one less pass and is therefore a quicker shave. Not that time is often a factor for me.

Back
Top Bottom