Desert Island Shaving

OK the scene is this: Jay Leno has been lurking on this site and he likes the cut of your jib and invites you over to the States to talk about your shaving stash on his show.

He had first approached Joe :? , but his rider of Justin Bieber in ass-less chaps :shock: and half a K of Bolivia's finest :eek: was too predictable.

And so the plane comes down and you have only time to grab: 1 razor, 1 blade (brand), 1 brush & 1 soap/cream to take to the desert island. What you gonna pick?

On a desert island I would probably grow a beard!

Merkur Futur, Gillette Yellow.

Still experimenting with the lube and applicant but I imagine it would be something by Prof Blighty.

With my iPod, a solar recharger, and a couple of the stewardess's not to mention significant quantities of beer, wine and curry I will be hiding from the rescue boats

Ever Ready SE with blade(s), MB Brut soap, my Muehle brush & Trumper's skin food.
Also Steve's address to pop in a bottle as I'm sure he'd manage to get me some new shaving supplies ............ he's never let anyone down yet !

JohnnyO. :shave /

moodymick said:
And so the plane comes down and you have only time to grab: 1 razor, 1 blade (brand), 1 brush & 1 soap/cream to take to the desert island. What you gonna pick?

I'm taking that as meaning an unlimited number of blades....

In which case.... US Aristocrat, Tiger Blades, NF2221 & Nanny's Citrus Zinger.

Slim adjustable, Trumpets lime cream, Rapira blades (tough to call), my Men U brush (only tried three brushes so the best of my limited experience). But I can think of another 10 blades I like just as much! My indecision would keep me away from paradise! (I haven't even git my Rolls Razor working yet; I have a feeling that might trump the DE)

Ah now this is an interesting one!

I'd probably take the Limes..............no, maybe the Rose.......no no it would be the MWF........though I really love the Violet.......but then again its hard to beat the Palmolive......

Bugger what time did the plane go at?

This isn't going to work! :D

An Edwin Jagger DE87, an Edwin Jagger medium pure badger brush, a stack of Gillette 7 o'clock yellows, and Truefitt and Hill hard soap.

I'm so, so tempted to take the Merkur HD, but the Jagger is just edging it at the moment on better looks.

Merkur 34C, Arko Stick, Shark SS blades, Semogue 2015 silvertip and (if the bottle had to last for ages i.e. not infinite) a large Floid Blue (if said bottle was infinite) Old Spice Fresh Lime.

I'd rather have a straight, but to answer the question: Aristocrat Jr.; Wilkinson Sword UK; Nanny's something or other (lime's the favourite at the moment, but it varies); New Forest 2211. Can I have aftershave too please? - Musgo Real Classic.

Back
Top Bottom