Desert Island Shaving

I don't know how to say this here in TSR, but...

"M", can I take my body cream with me? It's not much, just a 500ml jar... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

IMG_1705.jpg

Ikon Standard Head Razor. (Judging by the feedback from Greg I think Im the only person in the univers who likes this head)
Gillette Bleue Extra
TOBS Gentleman's Collection (Blue tub)
NF 2202 Brush.
Hugo Boss A/S.

moodymick said:
Beard is one thing Ian, spiral permed mullett is something else :?

Mind you....Stokey! ;)

:lol: :lol:

I think you need to be looking further north and west for mullets and perms. It's a scouse thing!

Ian

IanM said:
moodymick said:

Mind you....Stokey! ;)

I think you need to be looking further north and west for mullets and perms. It's a scouse thing!

Ian

:roll:

Definitely you clayheads. Going to visit the in-laws is like travelling back 20 years.

Yellow Jim said:
IanM said:
moodymick said:

Mind you....Stokey! ;)

Ian

:roll:

Definitely you clayheads. Going to visit the in-laws is like travelling back 20 years.

That's weird, because that's what I say when I travel up to Merseyside to visit my in-laws, but I think that has more to do with THEM than the area :lol:

Ian

hunnymonster said:
IanM said:
That's weird, because that's what I say when I travel up to Merseyside to visit my in-laws, but I think that has more to do with THEM than the area :lol:

Ian

So in your in-laws' house it's February 1971? Hope they're looking forward to D-Day in a week and a bit :lol:

Just heard something on the radio about decimalisation ('71 d-day). It appeared to confuse the hell out of everybody. Seems bizarre now but I suppose everyone's brains were wired in to the old coinage system.

Back
Top Bottom