EDC

Mine should be here soon, I won about a week after you.

Ah very cool - also about $5? :)
Prepare yourself for some fiddling lol.
If you're putting three keys on the number of spacers it comes with might actually be enough. I only wanted two on it so had to buy another 4-5 or so (at about 15c each).
Oh and heads-up: only one side of the U-shaped bar unscrews - you have to hold it open a bit by force to slide keys and spacers onto the little rod....then hold it back together and try to hold it so that they hole aligns with the rod..and then insert the screw...well....you'll see when you get it. Took me freak'n 15 minutes to put it all together but now I love it :D

Maratac Copper AAA flashlight, came in the post today. Love it !

6d59469d9dde083888e19d6b1fc7bebe.jpg

Maratac Copper AAA flashlight, came in the post today. Love it !

6d59469d9dde083888e19d6b1fc7bebe.jpg

Wow, ok that might make me re-think by brass-focus and "go copper" - absolutely gorgeous.

The MecArmy Titanium one I have on my keychain is getting a LOT of use this season as it's seasonally dark. Picking up after the dogs, walking down dark stairs, etc. Went to a wine bar a few nights ago in one of those dungeon-looking, underground, vaulted ceiling, candle lit kinda places and my date actually took my keychain with her to the restroom and annoyed the other patrons by using it to find her way there. :)

Got no difficulty believing that Vass, my Bear Gryll multi tool gets called into use for one thing or another most days. Including today at a funeral when a catering lady wanted a small blade to slice open heavy polyurethane packaging on a pallet of soft drinks. It truly is a piece of kit which pays its' way.

JohnnyO. o/

not cheap no, excellent value yes. thats my take and i'm sticking to it ;) compared to a bose or davidson they are thrifty purchases, and you don't have the worry of them going missing in the post! i have a few of shings knives and they are all excellent, and meant to be used.

Back
Top Bottom