Closed ***Ended*** Pass Around: Schick Adjustable Injector ***Ended***

In my possession. Just about to shave with it after giving it a quick sterilise and chucking a new blade in.
Enjoy and let us know how you get on...

1. riverrun
  2. ben139
  3. Nathan
  4. newbie
  5. p.b
  6. wayne mattison
  7. Honk
  8. Electrif
  9. ajmw89
  10. Looney12345
  11. Macaronus
  12. Mr Bigmem
The list is open.
Legend: Waiting, On the way to, Currently with, Completed

Wow! Really impressed with it. Started on 1 against 3 days growth as didn't know what to expect. Ended up turned up all the way for most of my wtg pass. Dialed down a bit for my xtg pass and ended up around 5 for my atg pass. Smooth as butter and I don't think I could nick myself if I tried! Left me bbs all over and even in places that are sometimes a struggle...

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

You can certainly see the evolution with injectors to modern day cartridge razors... It's a bloody good bit of kit. However, it's an unlucky charm for me in sporting endeavours with my pre match shave, so no problem in passing it on! ;)

You can certainly see the evolution with injectors to modern day cartridge razors... It's a bloody good bit of kit. However, it's an unlucky charm for me in sporting endeavours with my pre match shave, so no problem in passing it on! ;)

This is the reason I sold my coulee of injectors, they remind me too much of a cartridge?

Drop me down again please guys. Still waiting on the arrival of the other high end bit of kit but it should be anytime now I hope. Pop me to the end of the line though just in case. Don't want to hold anything up! As long as that's ok with you @riverrun

The protocol is to
a) tag @Macaronus (<-- like that, done)
b) PM the person (might trigger an email notification) - please do.
c) Have patience. Not everyone is on the forum full time.
d) Wait until I lose patience.
:D

It's only Wednesday. Unless you're going away in a day or so, there is no rush. Give the guy a chance to
- get his computer repaired
- replace his stolen computer
- get over his man flue
- get over his stag do
- get out of hospital after his first shave with a straigh razor
- get bored of his new girlfriend/boyfriend
- whatever....

Peace and calm... Ommmmmm...

Sorry I was late to reply, guys! Address sent.

I had a helluva busy few weeks. I had four weeks to install my son in his new room for his new study. 2 hours drive - and 2 hours back. Finding furniture, making and adjusting furniture, transport and assembling. And missing at least 2 days a week for volunteering work and other obligations.

But I'm excited to give the Adjustible Injector a spin! Thanks, Andreas and Steve Bowles, for making this possible!

Is that the lucky son who got the Bunny as well? He should worship you :D:D
Don't even bother with the lower settings of the adjustable, Mike.
It's a nice razor, but even on max it's not a match for the Bunny.
YMMV. No it won't... :D

Back
Top Bottom