Closed ***Ended*** Pass Around: Schick Adjustable Injector ***Ended***

The injector arrived last weekend. This morning I tried it for the first time.

• prep: hot washing cloth
  • brush: boar/badger mix
  • cream: ingram menthol shaving cream
  • razor: schick adjustible (duh)
  • blade: Schick ultra platinum
  • shave: 3-pass
After lathering up and loading the new blade I started the first pass at #1. After one stroke I dialed up to #3. Next stroke: #5. Next stroke: all the way up to max. And continued to have a great shave! BBS all around with a very mild alum sting afterwards.

So: to me it's a great little shaver! I'll use it with the same set-up tomorrow again before a job interview, because I like to have a good shave again! Next day I guess I'll switch blades. Personna, probably.

Thanks for letting us have a go, Andreas!

It might have already been stated so sorry for asking but does the razor come with any blades? Only asking as I don't have any injector blades so wanted to get prep'd if I need to get some

On the first post I noticed this which probably answers your question mate:

If you already have injector blades, please use those. If you have spare blades feel free to add them to the pass around. There will be some Schick and some Personna blades included in the pass around.

It might have already been stated so sorry for asking but does the razor come with any blades? Only asking as I don't have any injector blades so wanted to get prep'd if I need to get some
There should still be enough blades left. I know it's hard to tell how many blades are left in an injector magazine, but maybe @Macaronus can have a peek. No need to buy any blades... that's the whole idea: try before you buy.

There should still be enough blades left. I know it's hard to tell how many blades are left in an injector magazine, but maybe @Macaronus can have a peek. No need to buy any blades... that's the whole idea: try before you buy.
Yup, there are blades included. I'll add some NOS Dutch Schick blades. :)

I had some great shaves this week, including one whilst showering. None but excellent shaves! Great little shaver it is! :cool:

I'll clean & package it tonight and will ask the missus if she would be so kind as to take it to the post office tomorrow! :D

Back
Top Bottom