English Made Wilkinson Sword Blades?

Sunburyboy93 said:
No matter how many times i say sorry, no mater what i try and do there is just a feeling of deep hatred just bubbling away around these parts.

I have done what i can, i have even offered for a few of the members to come round and give me a damn good thrashing...........but no, there is no forgiveness.

You could always offer to exchange the Jewels for some of the Swedes you've got stashed away mate.

Just to bring a bit of closure to the whole sorry episode. I'm sure the members would appreciate that.

:icon_razz:

Martin,

A grand offer, ye of even grander wit, and one that I would be delighted to accept. May I ask for a few days grace until Frau Obergruppenfuehrer is remunerated for her company toil? Friday should do it.

Ta muckle!

Yellow Jim said:
Sunburyboy93 said:
No matter how many times i say sorry, no mater what i try and do there is just a feeling of deep hatred just bubbling away around these parts.

You could always offer to exchange the Jewels for some of the Swedes you've got stashed away mate.

Just to bring a bit of closure to the whole sorry episode. I'm sure the members would appreciate that.

That's an excellent idea James! Surprised I didn't thinka that myself.

So are you figuring on three Swedes for each Jewel? That kinda compensation would help reduce the amount of deep bubbling hatred which so many members have towards Steve,

Well, it's a good start anyway......

Sunburyboy93 said:
There was a seller on ebay that was doing vintage made in sheffield "Jewel" DE blades in boxes of 100 for £5.00
i had never heard of them so had a quick look on another USA forum, they got good reviews so i bought 100, tried 2 and to be totally honest i got great shaves, i then ordered loads and posted on here saying that they were excellent blades, lots of members ordered them, not just a few but in bulk like myself........

well as the days went bay i was finding rubbish blades mixed in with good ones, and more time went and every blade i was trying was utter s**t !!
By then most of the members had discovered that they were...................UTTER S**T !! and were less than impressed with my foolish recommendation !
It has since been known as the great "Jewel" Scandal or "Jewelgate"

Jewelgate... hahaha..! Oh, that story made my day....
rotfl.gif

dodgy said:
Yellow Jim said:
Sunburyboy93 said:

That's an excellent idea James! Surprised I didn't thinka that myself.

So are you figuring on three Swedes for each Jewel? That kinda compensation would help reduce the amount of deep bubbling hatred which so many members have towards Steve,

Well, it's a good start anyway......

That's me in for 1500 then, il PM Steve straight away :icon_razz:

I remember using Jewel razor blades when I previously DE shaved in the 1990s. They were awful, and cost 10p for ten. But I also used English made WS blades, at 50p for five, and they were brilliant.

Back
Top Bottom