Closed European pass-around: Bunny V3

I've just told a second (I think larger and more active) German forum about the Bunny.

Thank you very much, gents!

I happily leave that task to @Macaronus :D:D
My French is a bit better than yours, so I hope I can manage. :) German, on the other hand, is not my cup of tea :(.

The European Tour of the Bunny will be hosted on The Shave Den and on The Shave Room. Europe based members of both sites are encouraged to participate. Their reviews can be read on the respective threads. This is the list so far:

Experienced users can skip the line until the end of Monday Feb 22nd Central Europe time
Halvor (The Shave Den thread) reluctantly declined :(
MJClark (The Shave Room thread)

From Tuesday Feb 23rd and onwards (first come first serve)
Nisse (The Shave Room thread)
Tjebbe (The Shave Den thread)
Marverel (The Shave Den thread)

The European Tour of the Bunny will be hosted on The Shave Den and on The Shave Room. Europe based members of both sites are encouraged to participate. Their reviews can be read on the respective threads. This is the list so far:

Experienced users can skip the line until the end of Monday Feb 22nd Central Europe time
Halvor (The Shave Den thread) reluctantly declined :(
MJClark (The Shave Room thread)

From Tuesday Feb 23rd and onwards (first come first serve)
Nisse (The Shave Room thread)
Tjebbe (The Shave Den thread)
Marverel (The Shave Den thread)
What's that 'Shave Room' place you keep referring to?
Never heard of it. :p:p:p

Responses on one of the German forums were not too positive so far. Apparently injectors are an intermediate thing between DE razors and cartridge razors, you can't get blades easily, 'Bunny' is a silly name and the design is ugly. And they took exception to some German bashing comments by some user called 'riverrun' on this thread. :rolleyes: I tried to politely address the issues.
Germans. No sense of humour. :D:D:D
No comments or replies on the other forum yet.

Responses on one of the German forums were not too positive so far. Apparently injectors are an intermediate thing between DE razors and cartridge razors, you can't get blades easily, 'Bunny' is a silly name and the design is ugly. And they took exception to some German bashing comments by some user called 'riverrun' on this thread. :rolleyes: I tried to politely address the issues.
Thanks! It's their loss! :D

Haha. What the hell did you say to them?
They are not going to come looking for me are they?
Don't give them my address whatever you do.

Haha. What the hell did you say to them?
They are not going to come looking for me are they?
Don't give them my address whatever you do.
I don't even have your address, Tom. You've got mine and you can send them to my place :D
I told them that 'riverrun' is me, and that I'm German myself, and in that case it's called irony, not bashing. They sort of seemed to understand, trying to divert the discussion to warm English beer :D:D

I don't even have your address, Tom. You've got mine and you can send them to my place :D
I told them that 'riverrun' is me, and that I'm German myself, and in that case it's called irony, not bashing. They sort of seemed to understand, trying to divert the discussion to warm English beer :D:D
Good plan. Nobody can be angry over a good brew. [emoji16]

Good plan. Nobody can be angry over a good brew. [emoji16]
The Germans are very serious about their beer. I did mention that craft brewery beers and ales from the UK and Belgium don't need to be chilled to be palatable and are generally more interesting than ice cold German all-taste-the-same lagers.
Haven't heard back from them yet :D:D

As Basil Fawlty put it: They started it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom