Feather blades... wow... just wow...

Feathers are a blade that irritates me, well to be fair shave 2 is usually good but if I shave all week then by the end of the week my face is rather too raw and I find the 1st shave with a new blade is generally the roughest. For me there are many other blades I prefer to use.

Feather blades....yer,but no, but yer, but no...no,no,no, NO.........and someone had the bright idea of me trying them in a slant........... :shock: :shock: ...........make them all into bean cans....... :shock: :shock:

missingskin said:
Feather blades....yer,but no, but yer, but no...no,no,no, NO.........and someone had the bright idea of me trying them in a slant........... :shock: :shock: ...........make them all into bean cans....... :shock: :shock:
:lol: :lol: ;)

kev... said:
missingskin said:
:lol: :lol: ;)

It's a shame they get irritaed on a 2nd use for me and scratch like hell..must be cause I have this to work with... :cool:

Attachments

• BridgeBeardPA_468x293.jpg
    360 bytes · Views: 23
Until I took up the straight Feathers were my day to day choice of blade!

I see no-ones brought it up so I may as well stick my foot in.........CORKING! :shock:

Some totally disagree with the idea of having to do anything to a blade straight out of the packet but I found that the first shave resulted in serious irritation but from day two it was fine.

So I cork them and can quite happily slice n dice away until day 5.

Y.M.M.V. ;)

Back
Top Bottom